Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-27-2013, 11:14 PM   #511 
dramaqueen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildbettalover View Post
~Gibbous~
"Everyone please gather around, yes that's it. Now I have decided to search land farther North for a better den and hunting area, I will be gone three days."

((Seriously I will be gone three days I kind of... Got grounded... Lol))
Lol. I thought, what the heck is going on! Why is a new person taking over Gibbous. Lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:30 PM   #512 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

I might be able to sneak on my sisters iPad once in a while to post ;)

~Gibbous~
Before he runs off he adds.
"And for those of you concerned about pups" he fake coughs while saying Malarius.
"I was not saying we are packing up and leaving but if a two legs does come we need a place to go"
"Oh and Crescent has agreed to accompany me so she will also begone"
Crescent follows Gibbous and they leave.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:41 PM   #513 
LebronTheBetta

Good luck with that. :p

~~ Malarius ~~
I nod and he leaves with Crescent; not turning back. I turn to Eclipse, "Here are the pups," She nods. I bend down to the pups. "We'll play tomorrow. I need to go hunting." The pups' faces sadden. "Okay, then.. Can we come?" I shake my head. They droop their heads and tails as they follow Eclipse; who seems to want to talk to Sundance. I run over near the lake to find some prey. I see a fair-sized deer; separated from it's herd. I stalk it and kill it; biting it's throat. I sigh. "Oh, hunting buddy... It's not the same without you here." I shake my head and go back to the pack.

~~ Eclipse ~~
I roll my eyes as Gibbous hits that last tone with Malarius. I whisper under my breath, "You could always be nicer; you've been grouchy ever since you found out. Even with Crescent present." I shake my head. The meeting ends and the pups share a few words with Malarius and then Malarius heads off near the lake. I coax my pups. "Come, Crow and Dove. We must meet the alpha." They nod. We go into the den and see Sundance who was facing the wall, sucking the pups. Alcor was one of them. Crow and Dove howl, "Hail!" All three run to each other, chorusing their grief of being apart. "It's Alcor now," Alcor yelps. Crow and Dove stick out their tongue in disgust. "Ew, Hail was better." Alcor flattens it's ears. "Hey, it's not my fault!" The three pups play as Sundance's older pups stop sucking and play outside; just leaving me with Sundance.

"Are you expecting pups? Who's going to be alpha while Gibbous is away? The pack will be weak, as long as there is only one alpha."
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:11 AM   #514 
madmonahan

~Ebony~

I watch as Gibbous and Crescent leave to find new land. what will I do in the mean time? she wondered. Maybe I'll go watch Crow, Dove, and Alcor play. those three are so cute. She pads over watching them wrestle around they are so much smaller than me
Just then someone jumps on her from behind and she lets out a yelp of suprise. She smells that it is Lunar, turning around in his grip she wriggles free of him and jumps up facing him. "What was that for?" She asked smiling playfully

Last edited by madmonahan; 07-28-2013 at 09:13 AM.
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:09 AM   #515 
Perry the platypus

~Blayze~
I waited until everyone was asleep in the pack. I went up to Sundance and scratched a letter next to her. Hi, it is me, Blayze. I have decided to leave the pack and never come back. Who cares about me anyway? I will leave my mate and my pups, take good care of them. I hope to never see you again. After I was done, I set off with Caramel to her den.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:17 AM   #516 
lillyandquigly

*Sundance*
"It is only three days, I will be alpha while he gone. You will be beta like you are normally," I say to Eclipse, nodding.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:27 AM   #517 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Eclipse ~~
"It is only three days, I will be alpha while he gone. You will be beta like you are normally," I nod. "Well, who will set up hunting patrols? Gibbous always did that." I swoop my tail across the floor; brushing off some leaves in the den.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 02:10 PM   #518 
rubinthebetta

I am happy that Sundance is considering me training Esmeralda. In the morning, I get up and listen to the announcement Gibbous makes. He and Crescent trot off, and I come up to Sundance. As soon as she is finished talking to Eclipse, I say,"Good morning, Sundance. Your pups seem very well today. Yours too, Eclipse." I nod in her direction.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 03:25 PM   #519 
Perry the platypus

:O What? No one cares about me? Well, to be fair, Blayze does have a...horrible personality.
~Blayze~
I ran until I got to the edge of a pond and I jumped in. No one will find me here; my scent will be covered up. I thought. I ran until I didn't know where I was and I just gave up.

So I am currently not playing Blayze anymore, I'll be doing Caramel the Beautiful wolf.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 03:47 PM   #520 
lillyandquigly

*Sundance*
"You will," I say to Eclipse. "Now please go I need to be alone with the pups."
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote