Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-29-2013, 12:04 AM   #571 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Honestly LTB, this is what you do as soon as i cant come on, leap all over my characters, destroying everything i have earned in this roleplay. Back off quit god modding, honestly you just need to be on top dont you?

Crescent
She can tell something ks terribly wrong back at the pack...
"Gibbous I am returning”
"Fine go"
Crescent took off and raced back in time to see Creo come out of the alphas den Sundance behind him. She knew immediately what had happened.
"How could you!" She howled at Sundance.
Leaping at Creo she latched onto his neck drawing blood.
Although she was female she had learned from the best and was the best hunter around mauling humans and wolves alike.
Leaping off Creo she cursed at him. He broke his brothers heart.
Creo was fast, strong, and skilled she could tell he ate bears.
Dodging and leaping over his attacks she got her chance and latched hard onto his front leg biting with such a strong force the cracck of his blnes could be heard for miles like a gun shot.
Releasing him she knocked him gard on the ground with a single blow. He slammed his head hard against the ground.
Howling for Gibbous loud as she could she was not sure he heard her.
Snarling at Sundance she said "Gibbous deserves better than you"
Sundance was glaring at her but she knew it was good Crescent had come who knew what would have become of the pack if she hadnt.
"Gibbous has sent me seeing as how this pack falls apart and Sundance allows random alpha males to breed her when she is gone I will take over Gibbous's position until he returns."
"Oh yes and Sundance he says he loves you and hopes you will have pups with him when he returns but looks like you ruined that. Oh and he wouldnt shut up about you, he said he knew you would never betray him he loves you deeply, what a low down dog you are to abuse that trust and love"
Crescent could see Sundances eyes brimming with tears. Creo lay on the ground unable to stand on his broken leg.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:07 AM   #572 
LebronTheBetta

I'm sorry.. Lilly PM'd me on her ideas.

I agreed, but I don't know.. You can talk to her if you wish.

My apologies.

If you want, I can just leave being Malarius and Creo. Just Eclipse. Or live, entirely.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:15 AM   #573 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

I dont want you to leave but quite frankly am sick of being gone for a day and comiing vack to this.
Really lillyandquigly? you promised not to do that to Gibbous! Is it fun for people to pick on my character?
please just continue with the story the last thing we need is people quitting. this is a great thread now if you dont mind please get back to the story.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:25 AM   #574 
dramaqueen
Banned

Come on, guys. Let's work this out. If someone wants to do something involving someone else's character then please pm them and discuss it. And no quitting. As Beautifulbetta said, this is a great roleplay.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:42 AM   #575 
LebronTheBetta

Okay, then. My apologies, again. Maybe we can all three talk on TFK?

Sorry, DQ.

I'll continue the RP once Lilly replies back, too.
Old 07-29-2013, 12:44 AM   #576 
dramaqueen
Banned

Good. :) you guys can always use the chatroom.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:49 AM   #577 
LebronTheBetta

That's what we're planning to do right now. (:

The roleplay will begin again as soon as we get things.. Settled out. You guys can always reread, and see how many times we (especially me) screwed up!

C:
Old 07-29-2013, 11:23 AM   #578 
lillyandquigly

Sorry guys! BB123 I didn't want to walk on your character at all. Maybe we could just go back to the point before you left and make it like Creo never showed up? If that's ok with you LTB?
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:18 PM   #579 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

What happened happened however let's just say Sundance didn't catch when bred and is not pregnant, Crescent stays here while Gibbous finishes his route and no one tells Gibbous what happened no matter how big of a fight you get into or what not okay? Now please just continue wih the story.
Old 07-29-2013, 01:23 PM   #580 
lillyandquigly

Or maybe SUndance didn't even like Creo, she was just tricking him until Gibbous got back? I think that'd be good.
*Sundance*
"Crescent! Thank goodness you're here!" I pull her to the side. "I've been tricking him until Gibbous or you got back, he fought all of our male wolves and beat them, then thought he could just take over. I tried to fight him but he was too strong. Gibbous needs to return."
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote