Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-31-2013, 08:18 AM   #681 
Perry the platypus

~Airmead~
I Dug a tunnel for myself, a huge one, that goes where Twolegs won't find me. I smell a familiar scent and I poke my nose out. Phoenix was standing there and so was Caramel, my sister. "Heya, Airmead!!" She screamed, startling me. "Hi." I growled. That girl is CRAZY!!! I thought. "Leave." I snarled. That crazed She-wolf nodded and left. What's wrong with her?? I kept asking myself.

~Caramel~
I went up to my sister's tunnel and dropped in. "Heya, Airmead!!" I screamed. "Hi." She growled at me. I looked at her and panted. Airmead, who started to get angry, snarled, "Leave!" I Looked at her with surprise and blinked. Why? I didn't speak these words out loud, for it may cause more trouble. I nodded and left.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 03:39 PM   #682 
Perry the platypus

I was expecting someone to post...I'll wait.
Old 07-31-2013, 04:20 PM   #683 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Gibbous~
He stood at the mouth of the alpha cave Sundance beside him.
"Good morning all, now on the account of recent events and such we have decided with the increase of wolves there must be an increase in order in the pack so we have assigned wolves different positions if you have an issue please contact me"
"Now here are the positions that will be filled by the following wolves.
So this is what I was thinking about for positions in the pack."

Alpha (eat first are in charge)
M: Gibbous
F: Sundance
Beta (shadows the alphas taking over when they are unable eat second)
M: Malarius
F: Eclipse
Delta (eat third, solve little problems in the pack)
M: Pheonix
F: Sheer
Head Warrior (organizes hunts and helps train pups and adults, eats with Beta.
Crescent
Assis Warrior (Shadows head warrior eats with delta)
Jupiter
Omegas (lower ranking wolves eat last)
M: Caramel
F: Roman
Healer ( eat 4th Heals injured and helps with pregnancy a ect)
Shenzi
Then Sunset is the nurse wolf and eats first with the pups
Codi, Kara, Airmead, and everyone else are also Omegas the lowest position. Pups will when they grow older take positions or leave."
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:31 PM   #684 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Eclipse ~~
I have a meeting with Sundance, Malarius, and Gibbous. Gibbous explains to us on which wolves are in which positions. I nod as he makes his conclusion. Why are we making things so specific? He's the alpha, though. I nod, reluctantly.

~~ Malarius ~~
I'm in a meeting with Sundance, Eclipse, and Gibbous. Gibbous tells us on which wolves are in which rank. I nod, slowly. "I would have the honor on being a beta too, but there should only be one beta. And what is with this head warrior and assistant, and deltas?" I ask, quietly sitting. "You're changing the ways on how we were all brought up... Can't we just keep the ranks as it was? I mean no pleasure to question you but, you're changing everything we have been taught." I hesitate. "Crescent is my mate, but I wouldn't let that cloud my judgement, no matter how much she means to me. I'm sure you'd understand." I bow.

I sit down, carefully, with my tail tucked over my paws.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:32 PM   #685 
lillyandquigly

*Sundance*
I walk silently away after hearing the proper names listed off. Gibbous doesn't seem to notice. I lay down in my cave, sighing sadly. I cry inside. He's neglecting me. All he wants is for the pack to be strong.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:02 PM   #686 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Gibbous~
"Malarius, the way we were before was fine but we now have a total of 15 adult wolves and many more pups coming of age and young ones along with mates who hope to have their own, you should understand that."
"Do you remember what happened when you were alpha? I took over because I was a no body, un noticed no one cared until I became alpha. This gives the pack a seance of direction, this is one of the biggest packs we have had in quite a while I can not carry the burden I have been neglecting my mate and having a sense of order should I believe allow me to spend more time with her, I hope I won't leave for a few minutes and have issues brewing when I get back"
"Sundance has agreed this is best, speaking o Sundance I must go find her"
Gibbous got up and left looking for Sundance, he finally found her laying in the alpha cave clearly upset. He didn't say anything but lied beside her and rested his head on her neck. They sat like ghat for a while before speaking.
"I love you Sundance and from now on I dedicate every moment of everyday doing that. Time will not pass when you are not with me physically or in my thoughts."
Old 07-31-2013, 08:12 PM   #687 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Malarius ~~
I nod. As Gibbous leaves, I mutter without him hearing. "If she agreed where is she then?" Eclipse sniffs and goes back to her pups. I go to the cave, where Crescent lays asleep. "It's morning," I prod her side, carefully. She mutters something quick, something hesitant. "What's wrong? Are you sick? We must get Shenzi!" I woof.

~~ Eclipse ~~
I nod as Gibbous finishes his speech. Malarius mutters something as Gibbous leaves and I sniff. I go back to my pups, Dove and Crow. "Time for milk, pups." I sigh as they feed. I'm so alone. I wish Malarius was here, but he's busy with Crescent. Malarius was the closest friend I had now. Sundance was as distant as a normal wolf to me. I sigh.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:23 PM   #688 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Crescent~
Malarius comes in and nudges her awake.
Still half sleeping she mutters "I know it's morning" then hesitates she didn't know it was morning. Malarius freaks out saying something about getting Shenzi.
"Malarius please stop, I don't do mornings very well" yawning she gets up.
"What are we going to do today? Why don't we go swimming this morning then I think some rabbit would make a nice breakfast, what do you say?"
Old 07-31-2013, 08:36 PM   #689 
Perry the platypus

~Airmead~
I walk up to Gibbous while he was making his announcement, Tucking my tail in all the way, ears averted, and I made a low "I'm the lowest ranking" sound. "I'll do whatever you say," I whimpered, afraid to look at the mighty Alpha.
Old 07-31-2013, 08:39 PM   #690 
madmonahan

~Ebony~

"I'm so bored!" I sigh outloud. There is nothing for me to do and no one to play with she thought. Gibbous, Malurius, Sundance, and Eclipse where talking in private. Sundance had come out an gone to the alpha cave, with gibbous following a minute later. Malurius going to wake up Crescent and Eclipse went to feed her pups. Sighing again she started thinking about what it would be like when she got older. She wondered if she would have a mate. The only wolves who were supposed to have mates where the alphas. But Malurius and Crescent are mates now, and they aren't alphas.
Not like anyone would want to be my mate. she shook her head of the thought. why am I even thinking about this? well there isn't anything better to do. Sighing, she laid down daydreaming some more.
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote