Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-12-2013, 12:33 PM   #81 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Malarius ~~
"Twilight..." Sundance growls. "Listen Malarius, I will make you a new deal. You can live here and eat here, in exchange for protection from other male alphas. Deal or no deal?". I was about to reply when I smelled.. Twolegs! Sundance must've smelt it too, "Twolegs!" she howls. I run off to make sure the pack is safe and quiet. Before I left I said, "Deal, my lovely.". Twilight attacks me and I growl. I share a few words with them and I'm off.

~~ Eclipse ~~
Sundance gives me a look and I have to move the pups somewhere else... I signal Roman to come with me and we're now near the base exit. "Twolegs!" Sundance shouts. I gather the pack and tell Roman to take care of Pluto, Lunar, and Esmerelda. I was about to leave when Malarius takes the lead. I growl. "Sundance, are you actually letting him stay?". He's taking my lead as the Beta!

Last edited by LebronTheBetta; 07-12-2013 at 12:35 PM.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:37 PM   #82 
lillyandquigly

*Sundance*
The two legs are getting closer. I see the back of the back as it edges around a corner. I snatch one of the two leg's arms, not breaking his skin, and hurl him to the side. I do the same to the other one. Then I run, catching up to the pack. We make it safely to a clearing in the woods. I'm searching the perimeter when I see Eclipse growling at Malarius.
"Eclipse! Here. Now." She trots over to me. "You know he's not replacing you. I only put him in the lead because he's big, and he knows this place better then us."
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:43 PM   #83 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Eclipse ~~
"Eclipse! Here. Now." I trot over, annoyed by that show off... "You know he's not replacing you. I only put him in the lead because he's big, and he knows this place better then us." I nod. "I hope you're right." I go up to the front with Sundance, just behind Malarius.

~~ Malarius ~~
I can remember Twilight's words.. Well, your name sounds like a sickening disease! I make a face. I mutter, "Well, at least I wasn't named after a movie." I watched the Twilight movies just before I turned into a werewolf, it was horrifying.. "Okay.." I look at all directions. "We must head to the east, to the Eastern Dens." I shake my head. "No one's been there for moons."
Old 07-12-2013, 12:45 PM   #84 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Twilight~
"Sundance, you are so blind as to let him stay when you know he is going to take over unless someone puts him in his place or he gets a mate such as you in high ranking, thus will stop him by giving him what he wants, control!"
"I am for either choice but think him becoming a mate to you would be the wisest choice to stop him from harming one of us."
Your call but that is my opinion...
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:48 PM   #85 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Twilight~
"Okay Malaria or what ever disease your name is after Twilight is the name of a movie, I wanted this name before the damn movie came out. It represents a time in the night, oh and by the way Malaria I prefer the comics version of Twilight called Vampires Suck more than the actual movie.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 12:49 PM   #86 
lillyandquigly

*Sundance*
"Ok, we'll go there." I say. "Twilight, I want you to stay back with Roman." I want to humble her a little bit. "Eclipse, please stay with me."
"B-but Sundance." Twilight whines.
"No buts. I want you to go back there with Roman."
Old 07-12-2013, 12:55 PM   #87 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Eclipse ~~
"Eclipse, please stay with me." I nod. "Of course," I make my voice smaller. "Is he going to be the new Alpha?".

~~ Malarius ~~
So many wolves are complaining... I hear the Beta, Eclipse ask, "Is he going to be the new Alpha?". I don't turn my head around, I just keep leading and say, "I hear you.".
Old 07-12-2013, 12:57 PM   #88 
lillyandquigly

*Sundance*
"No, Eclipse. He's not going to be the new alpha."
Old 07-12-2013, 12:59 PM   #89 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Eclipse ~~
I give her a snug look. You need a mate. The pack needs it. Even if that guy is a big snob. And it looks like Malarius isn't that much of a threat, what other threats did he make?

~~ Malarius ~~
"Is that so Twilight? Well..." I sit back down. "Might as well keep you here until the time of night shows up." I put force in the word time of night.
Old 07-12-2013, 01:06 PM   #90 
lillyandquigly

*Sundance*
I nod at Eclipse, "Perhaps you're right...we could use his protection."