Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-12-2013, 02:55 PM   #11 
Saphira101

Yes, lets do it after Harry's time.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:12 PM   #12 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Oh, gosh, I forgot the appearence and personality! Might as well add it...

Personality: loves animals, klumsy, often means well but tends to say the exact wrong thing at the exact wrong time, friendly, slightly quirky
Appearance: sandy blond hair,freckles, big brown eyes
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 08:32 PM   #13 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Yeah same oh and we will start with 5 people more please join though!
Personality:Smart, funny, tough, flirty, and kind
Appearance: Long hip length brown hair held back in a braid with sapphire blu eyes.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:52 AM   #14 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Well, I guess I'll start if that's ok...

~~~Evan~~~
I walk into Hogwarts with the other fourth-years. It's great to be back, I think to myself, holding Archie. I wince, thinking of last year's awful grades in History of Magic. We're lead up to our dormitories, and I look around, trying to find familiar faces from my house.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:21 AM   #15 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Elena ~~
It's my 4th year in Hogwarts.I'm on my way to my dorm with my rat; Cow. I keep walking, and then I finally see my dorm. It's Slytherin. Why do so many people think it's bad? I walk in and unpack my stuff. I lay Cow on my bed.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 12:37 PM   #16 
Happyhobbit

Just a heads up guys- I won't be able to post for the next 2 days, though I might tomorrow morning.
Old 07-14-2013, 03:51 PM   #17 
Elsewhere

Violett-

I smile widely as I walk into the grand tower that leads up to the gorgeous Ravenclaw dormitories. The feast was delicious and there are plenty of new wizards and witches throughout the school. I hold my luggage up with magic, my wand in one pale hand and my tubby cat Mory in the other. My long, curly red hair flows down my back and makes Mory squirm to play with it. I laugh, my bright green eyes flitting to the adorable creature before saying the password and entering the dorm to be greeted by many smiling Ravenclaw residents.
Elsewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:35 PM   #18 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Sorry guys I am camping won't be on until late Sunday
Old 07-22-2013, 06:06 PM   #19 
Happyhobbit

*bump bump bumpetty bump bump!*
Old 07-23-2013, 01:39 PM   #20 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Amelia~
Amelia walked up the tall tower to reach where her owl would be staying. Snow sat on her shoulder happy to be back. She looked around, it was great to be back. Her new robes felt great and she couldn't wait for classes to begin.
The smell of new parchment and I k filled the air. This year is going to be great.
Snow flew off her arm and she threw a treat for him. He gracefully caught it in the air and flew off.
She turned and walked to the Griffindor common room. It was cozy and felt like home.
Her stuff ahead magically appeared but the 4th years were having a party behind the portrait in the common room so she quickly changed and whispering the passcode to the painting she joined in. Talon had previously snuck into the kitchen with his twin brother Jacob to get food and drinks. Someone brought their iPod and a huge speaker and the party began. It was wild!