Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-26-2013, 08:02 AM   #21 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
*bump*
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 10:50 AM   #22 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Amelia~
After the party they got one of the higher year students to come and use a spell to clean up.
Grabbing one last cookie Amelia went to bed. This year was going to be great she could tell already.
In the morning they went down to the hall for breakfast. She sat by Talon and Jacob who had some weird type of candy(Apparently they were related to George Weasly)
Walking to the Ravenclaw table she gave a girl the candy.
"What's your name?"
"Violet" she replied popping the candy into her mouth.
I stood there and waited for something to happen.
Her hair grew longer and longer and longer and longer until it was 10 meters long,
Laughing Amelia walked back to the Griffindor table I a round of high fives.
The Ravenclaw girl knew the candy would do something weird and laughed with every one else.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:11 PM   #23 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Evan~~~
I can hear Gryffindor's party from here...sounds fun. For some reason I can't find Justine... wonder why she's not here this year? I go to bed, and in the morning I scurry down to eat. I look around nervously. Thank heavens, I don't see Bruce, the Quidditch captain, anywhere.I had an awful run in with him, and I know he's dying to wring my neck, and now that my older brother is too old to come to Hogwarts... I shudder, then sigh with relief and start shoving food into my mouth. Some other kids do a prank and laughter rings through the air. I turn to see what the commotion is about- then see Bruce storming towards me. I freeze. " Uh... hi... Bruce... um, would you like a-" He knocks the crossaint out of my hands, and I can tell he's about to blow his top. I shrink into my seat, ready to be pounded into a pulp.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:34 PM   #24 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Amelia~
She sits and watches around the room, when she sees the captain of the Hufflepuff Quiditch team ready to pound in a poor kids head. Talon, Jacob, and Amelia are watching and stand up at the same time each grabbing a handful of candies.
Amelia was Seeker and Talon and Jacob were Beaters of course no one had been officially chosen for the team they were practically guaranteed the positions.
"Hey Bruce!" Amelia says in a happy excited voice that seems to always lighten everyone's mood.
"Want some pre game candy?" She asks excitedly.
"Sure why not" Bruce says sounding bored he grabs one in a silver wrapper and pops it in his mouth. "That was actually pretty good" he says.
Everyone can see his hair starting to grow.
"Hey Bruce" Talon starts in "We are going to kick your butt this year, I will make sure to send a few budgets your way"
"Yes and Bruce" Amelia says in her happy voice "lay off the kid, he will get you back one day"
Jacob adds.
"Hope you liked the candy, you are after all looking girly as ever"
Laughing the three return to their seats.
Bruce scratches his head to discover his long long hair. He runs out of the hall.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:37 PM   #25 
Happyhobbit

~~~Evan~~~
" I didn't mean to destroy your broom- honest! I just uh.. that, is... I..." I say nervously, as he cracks his knuckles. A girl offers him candy, and it makes his grow long.... really long. Bruce runs out of the hall, but not before screaming some not-nice words in my direction. I sigh. Why, oh, why must I be so clumsy? I shoot the girl and her friends a grateful look and push my food around. I'm not all that hungry anymore.
Old 07-26-2013, 01:03 PM   #26 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Amelia~
She was laughing so hard when finally the owls came.
Her dropped a few boxes then finally Talon, Jacob, and several others came in carrying what they couldn't wait for, their new brooms.
It their Christmas and Birthday presents from her dad. Of course they complained when she only got them candy and such for holidays knowing she was rich but this was why.
Her dad built brooms, he was very wealthy and had been working hard on these three brooms for three years ever since they had made it on the Quiditch team. He stayed long hours after work and gathered extra supplies. There was only three of these brooms in the world. They were hand made and enchanted with the newest flying spells, which hadn't been released to the public and were not going to be until about 5 years from now.
They were going to be the fastest and the best.
Amelia hadn't even seen them yet.
They unwrapped the brown paper and inside was the most beautiful brooms.
They had dark oak handles and small gold print said AJT for Amelia, Jacob, and Talon.
The hairs put firmly smoothed back with a gold ring around them.
Bruce had won the last couple years but this year was going to be different with the fastest seeker on the Griffindor team.
Opening the other packages she got a new quill from grandma, chocolate from her mom, colour changing ink from her brother, and treats for her owl from her sister.
Her family was very wealthy but Talon and Jacob were not. They got hand me downs and broken things so Amelia did the best she could to help. They were not used to new things and these brooms were simply amazing.
Cracking open her chocolates she gave both of them a handful.
Yep this year was going to be awesome.
Quidittch tryouts were the next day but for now it was potions. The teacher was slightly crazy but over all okay.
Old 07-26-2013, 06:47 PM   #27 
Happyhobbit

Err... wait is it Christmas? Or did we just start the school year? Sorry guys, I get confused super easily.
Old 07-26-2013, 06:50 PM   #28 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Beginning of the year but Gryffindor is convinced starting Quidditch season early will give them an advantage ;)
Old 07-26-2013, 06:51 PM   #29 
Happyhobbit

Oh, ok I get it now thanks!
Old 07-26-2013, 07:08 PM   #30 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

Hufflepuff can start early or you can train at times too.