Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-26-2013, 07:52 PM   #31 
LebronTheBetta

I don't really watch HP, bare with me. xD
~~ Elena ~~
Class time... I think to myself.. I ponder around the halls and see so many people going array. "Oh, my.." I feel surprised. "I never came to Hogwarts to be with such animals!" A girl heads my way, running with chocolates. "Ooh.. Sorry!" The girl exclaims. "It's okay," I start. "What's your name?"
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 08:58 PM   #32 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Amelia~
She was running late for potions they were having it with Slytherin who actually were not that bad. She was carrying her cauldron and potion supplies, the rest of the bag of chocolates in her hand when she bumped into a girl from Slytherin.
"Ooh sorry!" Amelia quickly says.
"It's okay what's your name" the girl quickly asks.
"Amelia, and these are my friends Talon and Jacob" oh the girl says suddenly noticing the two boys behind the girl, she knew them because well... Everyone knew Jacob and Talon because of the pranks they played.
"My name is Elena" the girl says.
"Where are you headed" she asks Amelia.
"Umm... Do you really need to know the answer to that" she says shifting her potions supplies. "I mean I don't haul around my potions stuff for no reason"
Elena turns bright red.
"Want to talk to class with us?" Amelia asks Elena.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 09:02 PM   #33 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Elena ~~
She introduces herself as Amelia. And her two friends, Talon and Jacob. "Want to talk to class with us?" I nod. "Uh, sure." I'm not used to people... Especially, natives. I'm used to being on the highland, not being social. We all start to walk to our classes. "What's classes do you guys have?" I ask. "I'm in Spells and Potions first."
Old 07-26-2013, 09:05 PM   #34 
Elsewhere

Hey guys, I don't think I'll be RPing you anymore on this one... Sorry, not what I was expecting, aha XD
Elsewhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:18 PM   #35 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

What were you expecting? Lol
~Amelia~
She seemed kind tense around Jacob and Talon did their red hair scare her? It was a funny thought.
She asks what class they have and they have potions first but then they had Defence Against The Dark Arts while Elena had Spells.
They walked to class together and Talon and Jacob sat down at their usual table but before Amelia sits down she asks Elena to sit with them.
"Would you like to sit with us?"
Old 07-26-2013, 11:21 PM   #36 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Elena ~~
They have the defenses against the dark arts. I nod.. "Would you like to sit with us?" Her question surprises me. Should I? I nod again. "Eh, why not." I smile and sit next to them.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:35 PM   #37 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Amelia~
Talon teases Jacob about having another freckle.
Amelia laughs with them but Elena seems very quiet.
"Talon and Jacob are twins, they are descendants of George Weasly"
Rumours about George and Fred still ran wild but of course Fred had died in the battle that happened here many years ago. Apparently it was so heart breaking for George he practically went mad until he found out that the ghost of Fred was still in the school. He had one child with a girl he went to school with before killing himself and also becoming a ghost and joining Fred in the school.
No one had seen the ghosts of Fred and George Weasly in over a 100 years.
Talon and Jacob looked just like them apparently though.
The teacher entered his glasses bent, it was the same as the year before.
Today class we will be learning how to make a potion to cure Sunburns! He smiled pleasantly.
Old 07-27-2013, 07:07 AM   #38 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Evan~~~
I frantically read through the History of magic textbooks, trying to review. Archie curled around my leg purring. " Now's not the time! Soon I have history of magic, Archie! Merlin's Beard, I haven't even remembered... I can't even remember what I can't remember!!!!" I scream, pulling my hair. Archie gives me a confused look, then continues purring and rubbing his leg. Then the bell rings. " NOOO!!!" I wail. This bad, very bad, very very very bad! I dart to class, seeing the prank girl and the twins on their way to what looks like potions, and I quickly wave before passing them.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 11:22 AM   #39 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Amelia~
"So Elena, are you excited for Quidditch, do you play?" Amelia whispered.
One of the two twins was chopping up worm like creatures and the other one was mixing the green liquid in the pot.
Talon and Jacob both were great at potions because of all the pranks (such as the hair growing candy) had to be hand concocted.
"If you sit with us everyday we have potions with you, you are sure to ace the class. Just sit and watch Talon and Jacob do all the work" she said winking.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:33 AM   #40 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Elena ~~
"So Elena, are you excited for Quidditch, do you play?" Amelia asks me. Before she gave time to answer, she darted, "If you sit with us everyday we have potions with you, you are sure to ace the class. Just sit and watch Talon and Jacob do all the work" And she winks. I smile at the guys. "Actually, I'm not really fond with my brooms. I hope to compete in the Triwizard tournaments, once my grades are all high. Are you going to play Quidditch?"