Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-30-2013, 03:29 PM   #61 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

I am actually watching Harry Potter the first one right now, Harry is in the restricted section looking for info on Nicholas Flammel lol.

~Amelia~
The students began at gathering around, there was a class of first years and a class of older students that would be doing more advanced flying.
There was a girl in the first years from Ravenclaw who looked like a future seeker, she was petite and light framed.
Although there was another student also from Ravenclaw who introduced herself as Zalaura who didn't look bad either
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Katrina Delcourte
Pet: Owl
Fav Subject: Care of Magical Creatures and Flying
House: Ravenclaw
Personality: Smart perky, and very friendly
Appearance: small and very light frame, long blond hair, green eyes and light freckles by her nose.
Other Info: Comes from a long line of Hufflepuffs but became Ravenclaw, her wand is heartwood from and olive tree with dragon scale (uncommon) loves animals and flying she hopes to be on the Quidditch team.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:05 PM   #62 
Silverbeam

Ok, guys so for the introduction I wrote Zalaura's part in third-person to get the point across, now I'm switching it over to her point of view or- first person.
~Sil

~~~Zalaura~~~
I bump into some guy with funny-lookin' black hair. I'm about to mutter my apologies when he spat at me, "Watch it, mudblood." I felt anger boil up in me. I looked straight up into his eyes and punched him in the gut. He fell on his bum in surprise, I drew my wand and pointed it straight at his forehead, "Don't you ever, insult me or my father, again," I say in a dangerous tone. I step around him and run out to the quidditch field. I get there and stand beside a broom. I crossed my arms waiting for them to let us start and the side of my robe fell off my shoulder, it was too big for me. I bit lip and fixed it, then went back to crossing my arms. I look around impatiently. Finally everyone is here, and we can start. I can finally get off the ground where no one can hold me down...

Last edited by Silverbeam; 07-30-2013 at 07:08 PM.
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:13 PM   #63 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Edwin~~~
She looks at me, shocked then looks straight into my eyes, and punches me in the gut. I double over, surprised."Don't you ever, insult me or my father, again," she hisses, pressing her wand to my forehead. I glare at her. Filthy little muggle lover... I think bitterly to myself. She steps around me. I glare at her. Incendio!I yell, and flames burst from my wand. " NO FIGHTING DURING CLASS!" a teacher screams, and I put my wand away, seething.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:50 PM   #64 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Amelia~
"Okay everyone we may begin, step up to the left side of your broom put your right hand over it and say Up."
Most didn't get I the first time.
"With feeling come on"
Finally everyone had a broom in their hand, the two she picked out at the beginning as good Quidditch players got it on their first try.
"Now everyone mount your brooms kick off from the ground, hover then come back down"
Old 07-30-2013, 08:14 PM   #65 
Silverbeam

~~~Zalaura~~~
The girl named Amelia kept talking and I wasn't really paying attention. "Up!" I said to my broom and it rose quickly and obediently into my hand. Once everyone actually had ahold of their brooms she told us to hover, so I did. I was of course on the ground again. I sighed sadly. I just wanted to practice my tricks. I knew all this stuff, I practiced at home all the time. Even though I wasn't suppose to. It was one of the few things I'd actually do for mom. I bit my lip waiting for her to let us do something us.
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:41 PM   #66 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Katrina~
She stood by her broom and it quickly rose in the air same with the girl beside her.
They hovered and touched back down.
"Well done, now some of you are more expierienced than others so we will split it up into two groups, Ms. Flyte will take one group and I the other"
"You, you, you, and you come with me" she said pointing at four student the rest stay here"
They headed to the other side of the field to practice more advanced stuff, there was two girls and two boys, two girls were the girl who was standing next Katrina her name was Zalaura and of course Katrina herself. The boys she didn't know but they were half decent.
Amelia the older student cast a spell and hoops appeared in the air.
"Now fly through them" the four kicked up and shot through the hoops, some shrank and others moved."
Old 08-13-2013, 01:48 AM   #67 
Saphira101

Guys!!! Please don't let this die!! D:
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 02:00 AM   #68 
Saphira101

~~~Kestrel~~~
Flying lessons are over. Now it's time for Care of Magical Creatures. I walk with the rest of the class across the grounds and to the gamekeeper's hut, where lessons are. Professor Twigg was already there. She was wearing heavy gloves, and there was a huge bonfire going.
"What's all this for?" A boy, Edwin, I think, sneers.
"Today," The professor begins excitedly, "We will start our unit on dragon care!"
"But dragons are illegal!" I say. "Nobody is allowed to care for them here and-"
"Yes Kestrel, I am aware of that. I have permission from the Ministry to teach you this, as Romania needs more young people to care for the dragons. Now, let us begin our lesson."
Old 08-13-2013, 08:16 AM   #69 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Edwin~~~
Flying lessons are over, and I walk towards the gamekeeper's hut, where we are supposed to have this class. The only reason I'm in this class, was because Mum made me. I stare at the huge bonfire, and the professor is wearing possibly the ugliest gloves I've ever seen. " What's all this for?" I sneer."Today,We will start our unit on dragon care!" I sigh. "What fun, I can't wait to get burnt to a crisp," I mumble sarcastically. I really just need this day to be over.
~~~Evan~~~
Care of Magical creatures next! It's one of the few classes I am good at, plus my absolute favorite! I run to the gamekeeper's hut, where there is a huge bonfire going. Proffesor Twig announces we will be caring for dragons, and I squeal. " Dragons, Ooh, I've never seen one before actually, this will be sooo fun, won't it?" I say excitedly, to another student.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:52 PM   #70 
Saphira101

~~~Kestrel~~~
"This will be sooo fun, won't it?" Another student whispers to me excitedly.
"Absolutely! And dragons are so fascinating too. Hey, what's your name?"