Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-14-2013, 04:30 PM   #71 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Evan~~~
"Absolutely! And dragons are so fascinating too. Hey, what's your name?" the girl whispers. " I'm Ervin, I mean Evan. Yours?" I say, quickly correcting myself.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:53 PM   #72 
Silverbeam

~~~Zalaura~~~
I steadily slide off my broom and drag my feet toward Hogwarts not wanting the class to end, even though it already had. I speed up to a jog and go inside. A couple of thirds years brush past me looking annoyed. I keep walking, trying my best not to get noticed. I slip into a back seat in defense against the dark arts. I got out my notebook and leaned forward to listen. Here we go...
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:56 PM   #73 
Saphira101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhobbit View Post
~~~Evan~~~
"Absolutely! And dragons are so fascinating too. Hey, what's your name?" the girl whispers. " I'm Ervin, I mean Evan. Yours?" I say, quickly correcting myself.
~~~Kestrel~~~
"I'm Kestrel. Nice to meet you!" I say, offering my hand.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 04:17 PM   #74 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Evan~~~
"I'm Kestrel. Nice to meet you!" says the girl, offering her hand. I shake it happily. I already have a new friend! Probably one of my first, if you count Justine. I grin at her, then accidently knock over a mop. I quickly set it back up, then look left to see a boy leaving class. Where is he going? Oh, well, none of my business.
~~~Edwin~~~
While nobody is looking, I silently sneak away. I've waited for too long. I've been searching and searching in my other years at Hogwarts, and I think I've finally figured out where it is. I use an invisibilty spell, and make my way to an old door in Hogwarts, with an old copper handle. I open it slowly, and find stairs, leading who knows how long down. I smile. I can not believe how easy this is! I will find it, yes.... the Elder Wand.
Old 08-16-2013, 09:35 PM   #75 
Happyhobbit

~~~Edwin~~~
I go down the stairs, and the smell gets mustier and mustier. Nothing lines the stairs, but I do pass an old portrait of Albus Dumbledore, a past headmaster of Hogwarts. I've always admired the Dark Lord... I never knew him of course, but my parents remember him. The way he struck fear into everyone, they were even afraid to say his name.... how he had thousands of followers... bending to his every will. I want to be feared like that, and I will soon. You can never possess the greatness of Lord Voldemort, Edwin. My father, he was a Slytherin, but so many now aren't even real Slytherins. We're losing our cunning, our power. But that will change soon... I'm getting closer. I can feel it. Lumos. I whisper, illuminating my wand. It's getting harder to see as I get deeper.