so, after sushi passed, i went and got another fish, leo. I noticed he was in that cup a while because 1. he was flipping out 2. there were 4 old poops in the cup! 4!!!
there r a few things i want to check up on though.
1. He has 4 rips in his fins? i know its not fin rot cause its not black
2. he doesnt see his food, when he does he eats it though. but i will literally put it in front of his face and he wont even see it!
3. he will be swimin, swimin, and then he just darts.... and then goes back to swiming.
4. he also mostly swims along the edge of the wall of the aquarium.
5. he takes NO notice to the plants. is that even normal for a betta?
the tears in his fins are really concerning me, they just keep getting bigger. yesterday, he had 3, today he has 4. they are very smooth rips so... ?????