Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-28-2009, 04:22 PM   #1 
fishyinpa

New tank for Morado!

Well I have been searching for the bigger size of the tank that Morado is in now. Its about 4.5 gallons,a lil bit more than that. The lfs i got him and his tank at seems to never get them in anymore. The one time i did see a big,it was broken. They had no clue when they were getting more either.

So I found online,finally, a pet store in my own state that sells them! Best part,free shipping haha! Its 17.99 plus sales tax since its my own state hehe. Shouldnt take too long to get here...maybe end of week....Im so excited! Then I am gonna work on getting Elvis into the 5.5 glass tank that i have sitting in my kitchen lol. Just have to find a spot for it.
fishyinpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:31 PM   #2 
veganchick

lol! I'm sure ull end up filling up the old ones with bettas, feeling bad cuz they are in smaller tanks, and starting the same thing over again! lol! Thats just what the betta bug does! You know, at petco there are 10g tanks for only $11 !
veganchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:34 PM   #3 
fishyinpa

Oh yes im sure i will! Yeah i know i can get a 10 gallon cheap,but i have no room for more 10 gallons lol. I wish i did!! Then id split one and put two bettas in it. Ah well. I want more female bettas haha...and maybe a crowntail male...oooh...the possibilities!
Old 03-28-2009, 04:42 PM   #4 
veganchick

lol! I'm going to the petstore today to get water conditioner..... I also have a cycled 2.5g with nothing in it..... what a coincidence! lol! We will if I can resist temptations or If I come back with another little betta friend! lol! :) My mom says no more tanks for awhile which translates to.... Buy more tanks while Mom is out of town! lol!!!
veganchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:20 PM   #5 
dramaqueen
Banned

Haahaa! Yeah, buy more stuff while mom is out of town. Thats what I'm going to do. lol I can do pretty much what I want but I just don'ty like hearing "Oh, for crying out loud! You don't NEED another fish! What are you going to do with all of them? " Uh, take care of them. Love them. lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:21 PM   #6 
fishyinpa

Oooh hehe...hope you find one Veganchick! when i went to the lfs and was looking at the females,my mom was with me. She was like umm you want one dont you lol. I said yup!! Shes like okay where ya gonna put whats her name...I mentioned moving Elvis too shes like NOOOO my fishy!! Silly mom...
Old 03-28-2009, 10:21 PM   #7 
Livelifelaughlove

I found 2 Halfmoons that i wanted SOOO bad! one was an orange butterfly halfmoon with blue on the end of the fins. The second was like a greenish body and a reddish fins... sounds ugly, but he was actually shiny! like he sparkled! he was GORGEOUS, but my mom wouldn't let me, and i started crying in the store...lol, emotional day. I really really really wanted him. And fell in love with my first little girl to a few days later... didn't get any of them
Livelifelaughlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:37 PM   #8 
fishyinpa

Aww that sucks!!
Old 03-28-2009, 10:41 PM   #9 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm sorry you couldn't get any of them. They sound beautiful.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 10:58 PM   #10 
Livelifelaughlove

There was 2 of the orange/blue butterfly ones, they looked a little... like unhealthy water conditions, but no fin rot, no swim bladder, clean tank, and all.I was surprised how well they looked!
Livelifelaughlove is offline   Reply With Quote