Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-13-2013, 02:19 PM   #1 
TheTrojanBetta

Opinions on fins?

Hello, just a quick question!
Odysseus has been improving a lot in the almost two weeks I've had him; his color has come out more and he's so much more interactive now. I just noticed in the past few days that the some of the tips of his tail have turned white, which I thought meant that they were growing. Today I noticed tiny, almost dots on the ends of some of his rays.
He seems healthy as far as I can tell, swimming around and interested in food. I just wanted a few opinions so that if anything is going on, like fin rot or something of the sort, I can catch it quick.
Here's a picture, hopefully you can see what it is I am talking about.

Thank you! I'm still new and learning and I know I've asked a lot of questions, but this forum has really helped and I don't think I would be doing half as well with Odysseus without it.
TheTrojanBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 02:28 PM   #2 
mybabyjets

in my opinion he looks just fine..i cant see any fin rot...it just looks like growing fins
mybabyjets is offline   Reply With Quote