Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-30-2009, 12:33 AM   #1 
fishyinpa

Unhappy White on face

Okay so as some of you may know, I was treating Morado for a fungus/bacterial infection. He had what looked like grayish/moldy looking on his face and gills. Also his stomach. He was looking better after his first round of antibacterial food.

I just did a 100% water change on his tank , as i did have salt in it. So i when i got him into his holding cup till i was done, I noticed his face looks white now! His stomach looks white too. I am going to fast him for a couple days see if his stomach changes any. Now im wondering if this is part of the healing process? Or is this something else? I still have the antibacterial food,I am considering starting another round of that.

I cant get a pic right now,as my batteries are dead and i cant find the new batteries we bought the other day. I do have old pics of him in my other thread on here,so you can see what he looked like before.

Any ideas or suggestions? Im thinking of doing way more wcs on his tank. Maybe every couple days or so. Till he looks better than i can go back to maybe twice a week. Im worried about my guy. He still seems happy. He is eating. He blew a nest. So im hoping its just him healing,but i dont know.

Thanks!!
fishyinpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:47 AM   #2 
fishyinpa

Well this fish is just messing with me! I checked on him this morning and his face is dark again. Maybe he wasnt happy with his water....*sigh*
Old 03-30-2009, 12:55 PM   #3 
dramaqueen
Banned

I have no idea why it would be changing colors like that. Weird.lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 01:09 PM   #4 
fishyinpa

Yes wierd lol...