Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-15-2013, 07:40 AM   #1 
Danlo

plz help fin problem

hello everyone
i have a female fighting fish and her top fin is not growing back. about a few months ago while i was feeding her i noticed that her fin had been damaged, i thought it was nothing serious but it had been like 3 months and it still the same. here are the details of my tank, hopefully someone can help me fix her problem i don't want her to die. my Betta is in a 2 foot long tank by herself no other fish, with filter, heater, UV sterilizer, i buffered my water to 7.0 ph, the food i feed her is new life spectrum. i change her water every 3 days 8 liters bucket of treated water. i had closer look at the fin the other day and it look to me like it is growing back but something is eating it away. since this happens i have been changing her water more frequently and added a bit of aquarium salts. also there re no dark edge on the damaged fin because most likely i was thinking it was fin rot. other than her damage fin she seem normal, eat a lot and swim normally, can someone please give me some advice on how fix her. ty
Danlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 03:05 PM   #2 
NeptunesMom

Could you get a picture?
NeptunesMom is offline   Reply With Quote