Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-22-2013, 12:59 PM   #1 
Torshe

Aquabid, best sellers?

Hey everyone, I've finally decided to try and buy some bettas off aquabid. I'm looking for a good breeder that has good quality bettas. (I'm sick of petsmart betta's) Does anyone recommend any breeders? Thanks in advance!
Torshe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 06:33 PM   #2 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

What tail type are you looking for? That will help us narrow it down more.

tmtbetta, 3dbetta, Banleangbetta, bettaakapes, majcha_farm, aquastar71, Chard56, patsayawan, and lots more are really good. Catw0man is the expert on this and has tons of experience... Hopefully she'll weigh in.

Of course, I've got to tell you that there are quite a few good breeders right here in Alberta... Logisticsguy has some halfmoons available at the moment (his females are especially nice) and I will have some really neat fish available by the new year.
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:27 PM   #3 
Torshe

I'm looking for half moons that have a 180 degree angle. Where is logistics guy located?
Torshe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:55 AM   #4 
Catw0man

Hi Torshe! Congrats on your plans to purchase an Aquabid fish! I must warn you that it is highly addictive! lol

All the breeders Matt mentioned are good...I've bought from all of them, except for Chard56 (he's an active member of the forum and has some beautiful fish, but we can't get them shipped to Canada from the U.S. very easily). One of my favourite sellers is 3Dbettas....he has some really beautiful fish and is very easy to deal with.

I would recommend that you ask the Canadian transhipper, Hung Pham, to ship the fish using FedEx Overnight Priority or Canada Post's equivalent. It's worth paying more in shipping to give the fish the best chance of arriving safely.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!
Catw0man is offline   Reply With Quote