Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-30-2013, 10:22 PM   #61 
sassyfriend

I'm fine on condinor but ran out of the water still need mom's help on that. Don't think mom will let me order on line.
sassyfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:46 PM   #62 
ANHEL123

I can mail to sassy medications and water conditioner but i don't think he can wait for it though. So the best choice for him now
Jungle Parasite Clear or Jungle Fungus Clear,Maracyn and Maracyn 2. Am i right ? These ones don't have sulfa in it? Sorry i came home late and just briefly read a few posts.
LittleBlueFishlets tell me which one is better to mail for him now and for the future if sassy need them again,

Sassy let me know if you want me to mail them to you. I can mail them tomorrow or thursday.
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:15 AM   #63 
NeptunesMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANHEL123 View Post
I can mail to sassy medications and water conditioner but i don't think he can wait for it though. So the best choice for him now
Jungle Parasite Clear or Jungle Fungus Clear,Maracyn and Maracyn 2. Am i right ? These ones don't have sulfa in it? Sorry i came home late and just briefly read a few posts.
LittleBlueFishlets tell me which one is better to mail for him now and for the future if sassy need them again,

Sassy let me know if you want me to mail them to you. I can mail them tomorrow or thursday.
I already offered to overnight some Furan 2 yesterday. She didn't think her mom would allow it (giving out her addy to people online), which I understand.
NeptunesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:39 AM   #64 
ANHEL123

aww thank you , hmmm i can understand too. May be she will revise her opinion if she reads the forum and see how hard you guys trying to help sassy, spending all that time for advice to help our beloved bettas and sassy.
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:33 PM   #65 
sassyfriend

Mom doesn't really care about fish and I doubt how you can change her mind.
Old 07-31-2013, 02:21 PM   #66 
NeptunesMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyfriend View Post
Mom doesn't really care about fish and I doubt how you can change her mind.
But, she cares about you. And, if you care about the fish, by default she should care about them too. Point that out to her. My best friend hates fish, but she is always the first to call me and comfort me if someone dies or I'm dealing with a problem. She knows they are important to me, so she makes their health and wellbeing important to her.
Old 07-31-2013, 03:03 PM   #67 
sassyfriend

Love my bettas but this is stressing me out big time! So sick of having to go through this everytime. But our dog stresses me out as well So mad at myself for caring so much!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2013, 04:23 PM   #68 
NeptunesMom

I'm sorry you're stressed. The best way to avoid that in the future is to prepare for potential illness. No matter what happens with Esau, you should get to the store and get antibiotics. Keep them on hand in case any of your other fish get sick. Think of this as a learning experience that will help you be a better fishkeeper in the future. It can be stressful, and even sad, as you are learning.
Old 07-31-2013, 04:27 PM   #69 
sassyfriend

Are bettas supposed to be easy I've heard so many different things about them that now I wonder what the heck I've gotton myself into!!!!! Hate feeling this way!
Old 07-31-2013, 04:31 PM   #70 
NeptunesMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyfriend View Post
Are bettas supposed to be easy I've heard so many different things about them that now I wonder what the heck I've gotton myself into!!!!! Hate feeling this way!
Nothing is easy. If you want an easy pet, get a pet rock

All animals will get sick and all will eventually die.