I know it just really hurts
sassyfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:04 PM   #72 
NeptunesMom

Any updates on how Esau is doing?
NeptunesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:09 PM   #73 
sassyfriend

Still haven't got to go to store yet and he's not doing very good. I have no way to buy anything right now.
Old 08-01-2013, 03:48 PM   #74 
Lena N

I bought a lot of medication but it does not help my Blueno. Though of course it was my fault he got ill from the start.
I do not know how old are you sassyfriend. If you are around 16 y.o. I would not get more pets for some time as it is very painful to part with them when you are young. Exactly that is why I did not have any pets for about 20 years. I thought I grew up but I did not, still suffer a lot.
Lena N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 04:12 PM   #75 
ANHEL123

People get sick, fish get sick, other animals get sick it is cycle of life. If you want to give life to an animal you adopt it and always keep in mind that he might get sick at any time . You do the best you can to help them to fight the disease . I had bettas that died on me and it was sad , but life is going on and another betta need to be adopted so i go and give life to another one. But you have to know when to stop. I had 16 years old dog, she had good life she died and it took me 6 month to rescue another dog. I have her for 2 years now , but guess what if i would not adopt her she would be dead. She is a pit bull , and supposed to be euthanize. You know she is wonderful dog. And you know what if she will get sick then i will try to safe her . If she will die i will rescue another dog. So it just the cycle....but every one is different. Btw i have to take her to the dr she has pain under her arm pit. Any way don't think how it is difficult for you, think how good it for the animal!!! OMG I just though how many times i want to the dr with my son lol i never even want another child in my life lol But it different. Animals , fish i just wish people adopt them . And if you can't have 2 or 3 you can have just a one .....

Last edited by ANHEL123; 08-01-2013 at 04:17 PM.
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:53 PM   #76 
sassyfriend

I agree saving a life is worth the pain but it would help if mom got off her butt today and took me to get meds for Esau. I gave her the list of meds and she's like how do you know what they are and she keeps playing her game!!!!!!!!!!!