Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-24-2013, 12:01 AM   #1 
quietlythundering

Noatok

Swim in peace, my dear little friend. The first time I saw you, it was a late Friday night, and my boyfriend was chastising me for looking at the bettas; and then I saw you, and thought, "Wow!," as I observed your white stocky body, and ink blue patches. I left that night without you, though I knew yours was a face I would not forget. A week later, I came back for you, and it's a decision I'll never regret. I hope you are happy where ever you are-as for here, I have buried you next to Fiorenzo, under the rosebush. Yours was an untimely death, for you were young, healthy, and full of energy.
I don't know why you died, or how, which makes this more painful for me than some are willing to understand. To those, you were just a fish, something insignificant that could hardly warrant tears or mourning-but they are wrong. You provided me with companionship, and I in turn did my best to give you as good a life as I could provide you with. You, Noatok, were my beloved pet, and dare I say it, my favorite, though you were the newest addition to the house. There was a certain something about you, a spark, that endeared you to me more then you or anyone could have imagined; your feisty attitude and bulldog-like face were an endless source of joy to me, and Tsarina, your neighbor. I miss you already, you silly, energetic little fish. I miss you. Thank you for swimming into my life, even though your appearance was too brief.
quietlythundering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 12:26 AM   #2 
sassyfriend

I am so sorry for your loss
sassyfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:20 AM   #3 
quietlythundering

Thank you for your kind words.
Old 07-25-2013, 10:52 AM   #4 
NeptunesMom

SIP Noatak. I am sorry for your loss, but know that the life you gave him was one of happiness and love. I can sense your love for him in your post, and I'm sure he sensed it every day.
NeptunesMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 09:57 PM   #5 
quietlythundering

You really think so? Thank you. He was a great fish :)