Some of you may have figured out I been messing in Female betta communities again,
But trying it a tad different this time,
I started off with adding way to much Java moss and water sprite, I just crammed it full,
added about 12 cories,
Then dropped in two lots of Betta females 15 and 11 thats 26 in all
then added one docile red male, ( I believe he's getting a tad old) anyways,
I sat back and watched,
A few tried to fight but quickly got entangled in the java moss and turned from wanting to fight into trying to get untangled.
wasn't long and seemed every one loss any interest in fighting,
I been slowly removing the excess java moss and water sprite.
So far the community is doing great with not any signs of fighting......
Seems to be going much smoother this time then the last times I tried communities with Betta's
I know I'm pushing the amount in the tank, But I really wanted to see just how far I could push this and how good it is suppose to work....
Tank size 20 gallon
26 female betta's
1 male Betta
Been about a week so far with this tank,
and so far its been very extremely peaceful, I really am surprised with the results...
I have been trying to find (second hand) a wall unit that holds multiple fish tanks,
think it will be easier then having them scattered all over the place.
kinda like the pet stores have, takes up a whole wall. So far I ain't been having to much luck with finding one tho.