Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-01-2013, 09:43 PM   #11 
Tolak

Little kids little problems, big kids big problems. Wait until they're teenagers & they smash up the car.
Tolak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:21 PM   #12 
shannonpwns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyewillow View Post
Shannonpwns, mine is 3 and STILL messes with the tanks, I caught him feeding Mike's betta this morning, elbow deep in the same tank over a week ago, if my hammocks aren't in my tanks, he'll put them in the tanks, dropped a perler house I made for someone else's fish in my community and sorority tank, he's dumped a whole container of cichlid pellets in a piranha tank (I sold the piranha after that), a half a bag of goldfish food, netted out fish and dropped them on a matching carpet (took me a while to find the blue fish on the blue carpet).....

I do have a nice long gray hair in my bangs, I pin them up to hide it, and I'm 25 lol

My fiance helps when he's home too, so I get a little relief, but most of the day, it's the terror and I alone.
Oh wow! Were the fish okay after being on the floor? I've only ever dropped one fish...and it was a goldfish from my pond, he flipped right out of the net onto the concrete! I was freaking out cause I could barely get a hold of that slippery guy. And it was hot, I just kept imagining him drying onto the ground as I struggled to grab him lol. But he was fine btw.

I've always kept the fish food out of reach, because Hayden already destroyed my flakes to dust by shaking the bottle like a rattle...so now it all stays up highhhhhh lol.

Lol 'The Terror' ...perfect name. LOLOL. That's how I feel about my son sometimes too!

Unfortunately, my sons father has never wanted anything to do with him, so I've been alone since I was 4 months pregnant. It is what it is....his loss. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tolak View Post
Little kids little problems, big kids big problems. Wait until they're teenagers & they smash up the car.
I actually had a little 'freak out moment' last night after my son started climbing out of his crib....I had flashes of how hard it's going to be from now on, and only gonna get worse. I don't even know how ill handle a teenager...I still feel like a kid myself sometimes, and I'm 28 lol.
shannonpwns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:58 PM   #13 
Tolak

My kids are 32, 31, & 24, you really have to be creative with those teen years, it's a learning experience for everyone. We're empty nesters now, 2 out of 3 live really close by, so we see them a few times weekly. No more worrying about using up all the hot water on water changes now!
Tolak is offline   Reply With Quote