Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-26-2013, 05:22 PM   #1 
LebronTheBetta

Warrior Cat RP

You guys know those roleplays, right? That some members find a little annoying? Well, that is why I made another one, take a look..

Warrior cats. :p Hopefully some of you know this book series, it's really nice once you read the first book. The plot is that the clan is finding prey to be scarce. We had to move through mountains and lakes to find their new home, which is now a moor. There's a farm on the moor with horses and sheep, but they hardly come out with their twolegs. We must find a way to get adjusted on the moors, as we were used to undergrowth in the past. There is also a menace coming... Badgers who seem to have gained intelligence to talk to cats. There are also dogs, foxes, and so forth. After that, normal clan life. (:

There is only one leader, one deputy, and one medicine cat. The leader's name ends with -star and has 9 lives. (Woooo...) The deputy is in the line for the next leader. It has no connection to kin or relatives. The deputy is in charge of patrols for hunting and borders. The medicine cat is in charge for healing cats and has a strong connection to Starclan. (heaven) They cannot have mates. The apprentices have -paw at the end of their name, and train to be warriors (i.e Redpaw). Warriors have any name shown below (i.e. Dustfur). And there are also queens, kits, and elders. Kits have -kit.

Fill out (I have answered for example):

Name: Speedstar (a thing of nature or a color that suits your cat plus fur, claw, pelt, storm, cloud, etc.)
Position: Leader (warrior, medicine cat, deputy, kit, elder, queen.)
Fur: Tortoiseshell and white, with white chest, underbelly, and paws. One of the most beautiful in the clan. (;
Eye: Ice Blue
Personality: Sarcastic, born leader, hot tempered, yet loyal and clever

Hopefully it isn't so confusing. lol

Last edited by LebronTheBetta; 07-26-2013 at 05:37 PM.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 05:35 PM   #2 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
I MUST JOIN!

Name: Oakpaw
Positon: Apprentice
Fur: orange tabby, with white underbelly
Eyes: Green
( hope it's ok if I add personality)
Personality: eager to please, adventurous, can be reckless
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 05:38 PM   #3 
LebronTheBetta

It's okay,I forgot that actually. lol The clan is named from the clan that was lost, Skyclan.

EDIT: Again. lol We will start after 5 characters. (: If there are at least 10, there will be another clan.
Old 07-27-2013, 08:51 AM   #4 
rubinthebetta

I must join!!! I love that series!!!!

Name: Firestorm
Position: deputy
Fur: orange tabby with white-tipped tail
Eye: deep blue
Personality: kind, strong, but a bit snappy if somebody gets her upset
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 07:37 PM   #5 
LebronTheBetta

You know what, lets start right now! :D I will also be medicine cat. Sorry! haha

-- The leader has nothing to do with personal relationships/problems. Regarding cats liking other cats from other clans.
-- No magic.

Name: Smokeclaw
Position: Medicine Cat
Fur: Silver Tabby with two dark blue dots under his eyes. 2 white hind paws.
Eye: Dark Hazy, Blue
Personality: Friendly, loyal, caring, expert at interpreting signs from Starclan. Has a good sense of humor

~~ Speedstar ~~
It was the bright morning; the first day after arriving at the moors. The clan has been making dens and arrangements ever since, which ended just before dawn. Everyone is still asleep, yet hunting patrols must start. And the borders need taking care of, who knows if there are rogues and other animals among the moors?

"Firestorm," I call out to my deputy. Firestorm's ears pick up as she walks over to me. She was one of the cats in the clan who can hear a feather drop a fox length away. I look to my medicine cat, Smokeclaw. He is an excellent medicine cat, yet young. His mentor died during the journey, and his herbs need some restocking.
Old 07-28-2013, 07:57 AM   #6 
rubinthebetta

--Firestorm--
"Firestorm," Speedstar says from the center of camp. I obediently walk over to her and say, "What do you need, Speedstar?"
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 08:11 AM   #7 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Oakpaw~~~
I stir from my sleep, and yawn, then stretch, the morning sun seeping into the apprentice's den. The others still seem to be asleep... what if I get some fresh-kill! I know we need some after all, we've been traveling for a really long time, and I bet I would impress my mentor too. I slowly creep out of the just finished dens, then see a mouse of the corner of my eye, and I pounce, and to my surprise, I catch it. I'm one step closer to being a warrior, maybe one day I can be just like Speedstar, our leader!
Old 07-28-2013, 11:25 AM   #8 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Speedstar ~~
"What do you need, Speedstar?" I look up to see my orange deputy. "We'll need hunting patrols and some scouts to look into the moors. We don't know what's here.." I pause and look at my apprentice, Oakpaw. "That is it. While that is going on, you'll be in charge of the camp. I must train Oakpaw." Firestorm nods. "Oakpaw, come here."
Old 07-28-2013, 01:19 PM   #9 
Happyhobbit

~~~Oakpaw~~~
I hear a familiar voice."Oakpaw, come here." says Speedstar, my mentor. I pad up to her eagerly. Is it training time? What will we learn now? Combat? Battle strategies?
Old 07-28-2013, 01:22 PM   #10 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Speedstar ~~
Oakpaw pads up to me. "Today, we will be learning about our surroundings. We will follow the patrols that Firestorm has made, but we will stray from them." Oakpaw's ears droop.