I have probably the two pickiest bettas ever. With my baby betta I went through 3 different foods that he wouldn't eat, and then on the 4th one (NLS small fish .5 mm pellets) he finally would eat them! And my adult betta is just as picky. I bought him NLS betta pellets and after trying about 4 times to eat one, he's given up on the whole idea and won't even try to eat them now; just lets them sink to the bottom. He loves the NLS .5 mm pellets tho.
But now I have 4 nearly full containers of food that I don't know what to do with and I'm hoping someone on here will want them. I'd like to sell them together as one bundle.
1. Tetra BettaMin tropical medley flakes; .81 oz; bought for $3.99, used maybe one pinch and a couple of the freeze dried brine shrimp in it.
2. Wardley Betta food pellets; 1.2 oz; bought for $2.99. Used a bit out of this one, but there's still over 90% of the container left.
3. Aqueon betta food pellets; .95 oz; bought for $2.99, used maybe 2 pellets out of it.
4. New Life Spectrum 1 mm betta pellets; bought for $7.49, used probably 6 pellets out of it, 5 of which are sitting on the bottom of my bettas tank haha
Total I spent about $17 on all these, but if you want them you can have them for $15 shipped (figuring about $11-$12 for the food and $3-$4 for shipping to the US, will consider shipping to Canada if buyer pays the extra shipping cost).
1. First come, first serve. You will have 24 hours to set up payment with me before I pass it on to the next interested person.
2. I will accept payment via Paypal only. I'll send you an invoice and after I receive your payment I'll ship it out the same or the next business day. The only exception is if you are in the Iowa City, Iowa area and can meet me somewhere to pick it up.
Thanks for viewing! Feel free to ask any questions you might have and I'll respond as quickly as I can.