Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Art
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-26-2015, 03:40 AM   #1 
serartic

Better Bettas

Better Bettas is a dedication to the near-obsession love for Bettas of every color and tail type. What better way to show off your love for bettas than through art?
I am opening this thread to sell betta related prints and custom Illustrations of your betta on prints or mugs!

♦ Please be respectful to one another on this thread/forum
♦ If there are no spots available, please wait until there is an opeining
♦ Please do not place an order if you do not have the funds for payment
♦ I have the right to cancel (if this happens, I will send you a PM )
♦ Please be patient! I hand draw/ hand paint everything!
♦ I have the right to refuse an order ( Same with canceling, I will send you a PM to explain )
♦ I can currently only accept Paypal payments.
♦ Please Note, All Sales are final!
♦ When I start on your order, I will send you a PM so we can exchange details. If you do not respond within reasonable time, I will put you on hold and move onto the next order :(

♦ Betta Prints: (8x8 Printed on high quality paper) $8.00
♦ Betta Prints: (8x8 Digital File) $6.00
♦ Posters (9x12, Printed on high quality paper ) $ 20.00
♦ Illustrated Mugs: Domestic(US): $35.00 + $4.00 Shipping
♦ Canada/International:$35.00 + $10.00 Shipping* ( Some shipping cost may be a little different depending on your location)

This is where I draw your beautiful Bettas or any other fish!
♦ 8x8 Print on High quality paper or Digital File. (Click Here for examples)
♦ Delivery Options: Digital File - No extra cost || Print: Shipping cost* see pricing above
♦ Posters are currently In Progress, However, if you are interested, feel free to check out this link: Here if you are interested in progress photos!

♦ Each "batch" of mugs may not be the same as the previous batch.
♦ If you have a certain color mug you like that is not in the current batch, feel free to request a color. (ie: if you want black mugs instead of white) * You may have to wait a little bit
♦ Feel free to request a pattern you like to incoroporate (ie: betta with a bubble pattern, or stripes, etc) *Remember to provide pictures/examples for the design and pictures of your betta!
♦ If you want more than one betta/fish painted on the mug, Please send a PM so we can work out details.
♦ I will provide pictures of the mug before finalizing (baking)
♦ *Accidents do happen :(, if something goes wrong in the making process, you will have an option between a full refund, or to have it remade.

♦ Please make the payment after receiving a PM from me asking you to do so!

Paypal: kitsukoh@yahoo.com

Last edited by serartic; 01-26-2015 at 03:55 AM.
serartic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 04:07 AM   #2 
serartic

♦ 2 Black Mugs (Same mug used on Example: Here)
♦ 1 White Mug ( Here )
Old 01-26-2015, 08:19 AM   #3 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Wow! Fancy Post is Fancy!! I love it!

When I find myself with some extra money, I'm definitely getting a mug of my beloved Rembrandt! Perhaps we could do an art trade some point too I love your traditional works! I've been stalking your other thread haha.
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 10:30 AM   #4 
cowboy

Very professional. I'll subscribe to this for when I have extra cash, just put out 1000 for a crown :(
cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 03:15 PM   #5 
serartic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
Wow! Fancy Post is Fancy!! I love it!

When I find myself with some extra money, I'm definitely getting a mug of my beloved Rembrandt! Perhaps we could do an art trade some point too I love your traditional works! I've been stalking your other thread haha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy View Post
Very professional. I'll subscribe to this for when I have extra cash, just put out 1000 for a crown :(

Thank you to you both! I can't wait :) @lilnaugrim, That's so cool you named your betta Rembrandt, as an Illustrator, I highly approve! and I'm sure we can do an art trade in the near future!
@Cowboy, ouch, I hope the healing/recovery goes smoothly
Old 01-26-2015, 09:46 PM   #6 
Greenapp1es

Yeah, I like the mugs - but I'm on Long Term Disability for the moment due to some Pulmonary Embolism issues that aren't going away. I need to start paying for Cobra (work decided that I used up all my FMLA days) - so $35 is a little much right now.

Something I'll definitely look at for Enceladus when I'm back to being fully employed though!

Though - I might be able to swing a digital print of him. That way he's not left out. ^_^
Greenapp1es is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 02:05 PM   #7 
SplashyBetta

I don't have the money for a mug right now sadly, but I might be able to get a print.
The pricing confused me a teensy bit, so would it be $12 for a print (on paper)? $8 for the print itself + $4 shipping??
SplashyBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 09:01 PM   #8 
serartic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplashyBetta View Post
I don't have the money for a mug right now sadly, but I might be able to get a print.
The pricing confused me a teensy bit, so would it be $12 for a print (on paper)? $8 for the print itself + $4 shipping??

Hi! the 8x8 prints of your betta are 8 dollars, however I gave out two options.

Option one: Digital file: After finishing the illustration, I will send you a high resolution file (via e-mail) of the illustration, this is 8 dollars flat

Option two: Print: This one is simply just one step furthur from the first option. In this one, after finishing the illustration, I will send out the 8x8 print (printed on high quality paper) to you through the mail, hence the additional 4 dollars for shipping.
I hope this cleared it up!, sorry for the confusion.