Our Little Zoo

Link the Bearded Dragon

Waffle

Peaches

Dusty
kjnewcome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 05:43 PM   #2 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Everyone is so cute! I've always kind of wanted a bearded dragon, are they a lot of work?
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #3 
kjnewcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhobbit View Post
Everyone is so cute! I've always kind of wanted a bearded dragon, are they a lot of work?
Thanks! :) Bearded Dragons are so much fun, he is really smart and makes the funniest faces. Care is a piece of cake, if you are willing to spend the money to get what he needs and the price of the food. I didn't realize what is was going to cost when I bought him or I may have left him at the pet shop.

If you want to know more about him, what kind of supplies and a rough idea on cost you can email me and I'll do my best to help you out. My email is KJNewcome@gmail.com
Old 08-05-2013, 06:59 PM   #4 
cowboy

I love bearded dragons and desperately wanted one year ago but I couldn't get past the crickets
cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:08 PM   #5 
kjnewcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy View Post
I love bearded dragons and desperately wanted one year ago but I couldn't get past the crickets
I hate crickets too. We did them for a few months and then I found reptiworms. They are some sort of fly larva. They come in a cup of dirt, you don't have to feed them, water them, they are a whole lot cheaper and they don't really smell. Crickets are nasty little bugs, hard to keep alive and are about 16 cents each. The reptiworms are around 4 cents each and Link LOVES them.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:23 PM   #6 
cowboy

Wow that's great. They weren't around (I don't think) when I wanted one (probably 20 yrs ago). I hate crickets with a passion. I once was holding a chameleon in a store when a cricket jumped out at me. I fell back, fell into a chair and landed on my ass but the lizard was ok I protected him lol
cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 07:24 PM   #7 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjnewcome View Post
Thanks! :) Bearded Dragons are so much fun, he is really smart and makes the funniest faces. Care is a piece of cake, if you are willing to spend the money to get what he needs and the price of the food. I didn't realize what is was going to cost when I bought him or I may have left him at the pet shop.

If you want to know more about him, what kind of supplies and a rough idea on cost you can email me and I'll do my best to help you out. My email is KJNewcome@gmail.com
Awesome, thanks, but I probably won't get one for a while if I do. If I one day do get one, though my mom said it would be once I stop getting bettas. And we all know that is highly unlikely to happen!
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote