Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-05-2013, 09:19 PM   #41 
Skyewillow

Luckily, deworming usually is pretty easy to do. At least she wasn't vomiting them! That was a nervewracking experience, the vet told us that he might not survive the worms dying...

And you're super lucky to have someone in the know of animal medicine in the family. And that kitty is lucky that she has you as a momma.
Skyewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:30 PM   #42 
Sena Hansler

Pfft, more like "lucky to have SCOTT as the mama" She stuck to him like glue right after he got home. Doesn't mind me, but if he is around she's all over him Which is fine :p As long as she isn't evil towards me (some cats are just mean to some people).

She had a run in with the dog. Literally, nose to nose because the dog tried to get out of the room while she was sitting right outside the door. The dog just sniffed her and the cat just sat there going "OH MY, DOG!"
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:33 PM   #43 
Skyewillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
Pfft, more like "lucky to have SCOTT as the mama" She stuck to him like glue right after he got home. Doesn't mind me, but if he is around she's all over him Which is fine :p As long as she isn't evil towards me (some cats are just mean to some people).

She had a run in with the dog. Literally, nose to nose because the dog tried to get out of the room while she was sitting right outside the door. The dog just sniffed her and the cat just sat there going "OH MY, DOG!"
I've seen that face once or twice and it never fails to make me giggle!!

Just wait for the day she does to you what my last cat did to Mike. He'd sleep on the pillow by my head, and between Mike and I. If Mike crossed over the pillow line, No-More would stretch out with his paw on Mike's nose and "push" him back to his own side! lol
Skyewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:37 PM   #44 
Sena Hansler

well currently she either sleeps between our pillows, on his chest/back, or in the nook of his legs, or in the nook of my back or his back.

Last night she was inbetween my two pillows (somehow) and I rolled over and she got squished Not my fault. She wasn't supposed to be there! lol.
Old 08-05-2013, 09:56 PM   #45 
xShainax

19 is pretty old for a cat. Our old cat was 23 when we put him down
xShainax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 10:13 PM   #46 
Sena Hansler

Now THAT is pretty old Met a 24 year old cat... Poor thing stopped putting on weight despite eating, has a tumor inside the mouth and his breath smelt of death.
Old 08-05-2013, 10:21 PM   #47 
xShainax

Ours suffered from severe dementia
Old 08-05-2013, 10:37 PM   #48 
Sena Hansler

Poor thing. Dub suffered from stress-induced issues, leading to being underweight, liver failure, etc :( One vet wanted to charge us money to "check if he would really need euthanasia" then euthanize. So we went to the BETTER place who didn't want to charge for that. They do check the pets over of course, but they didn't force us to pay the extra 65-90 dollars the other would have. Which is okay because that great vet is right down the road!

Gave the kitty a little bit of pumpkin puree. Ohhh she loves it!! Showed her some on my finger, and she waited for me to put it in the bowl before she ate it all up!
Old 08-06-2013, 10:21 AM   #49 
Sena Hansler

Great news is the dog has stopped trying to eat indoor kitties... outdoor ones are a different story. Soon we will integrate her into being around the cat.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:29 AM   #50 
xShainax

Our dog refuses to play with our cats