Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-12-2013, 08:32 PM   #31 
ismintis

Thanks! I come here every year so it's a nice break from home and stress.

I love to take vacations at home and stay on my computer all night or the xbox. That's how I spend practically my whole summer lol x) My boyfriends name is one of the bad guys in Zelda too (well almost)...heehee
ismintis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 08:37 PM   #32 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

That's awesome!

Yeah I'd probably have more "vacation" time during the summer if I weren't working haha but all is well and I'm getting money so that's a plus I guess!
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 09:03 PM   #33 
ismintis

Yeah, I think I'll get a summer job next year. Extra betta money! Jk, I need clothes and school stuff instead. I spent wayyy too much on Krew so she will be my spoiled little girl for a while. :)

Some lower-classmen call him Ganondorf...even though his name is spelled differently and there is no -dorf
Old 08-12-2013, 09:32 PM   #34 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

I lol'd! Ganondorf! That's awesome XD So his name is Ganon? I knew someone with that last name, never heard it as a first name though so that's pretty neat! Of course, I'm the one to talk, I've got a first name for a last name apparently although never felt weird to me, why should it? haha

Yeah...summer job hopefully school job as well if my boss would quit being so freaking male chauvinistic! "You can't pick up that 348 lb box!" "Yeah?! Watch me bro!" lol, I picked up three of them XD he comes from a different country, never asked where but obviously somewhere where woman are still in the kitchen which is totally fine! I respect that, but we're in America now bud, start playing by our rules, yeah? So, yeah, summer job was supposed to help with college, getting a new car, paying for the phone bill and things like that....well it helped with paying phone....that's good....now about that car....lol all of it's going towards my fishies! Like I need anything else, I always find something though.

Of course I'm getting a new baby soon because my friend can't take care of him any more and his growth is stunted bad so I told her I could take him...why? Probably because I'm crazy....yep.
Old 08-15-2013, 02:30 AM   #35 
ismintis

IM FINALLY BACK!

Heh, yes but it's spelled Gannon (very Irish family). My last name is hard to pronounce so we go by a first name at my school so people can actually say it. :)

That must be hard to deal with though. I helped my bf's family move recently and he has two older brothers and a father that wouldn't let me lift zip. :/ I would take a box that was probably 20 lbs and walk out the door to the car and they take it right out of my arms. *.* I know they were just being gentlemen, but I went over to help and ended up sitting there observing lol. I did paint a lot and unload the boxes at the new house at least.

I only have one betta right now, at one time I had seven males that took up all my free time. But I want to spoil just two or three fish now so they are healthy and happy. I can see myself wanting to rescue more though, they are SO addicting!

I will post pictures of the trip and Krew later today I think :)
Old 08-15-2013, 08:21 AM   #36 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Yeah, we're Scotch Irish as well ^_^ last name is Alexander which evolved from MacAlister/McAlister and back from that our oldest viking ancestor was named Sumerled, we took a trip to Scotland and did some geneology while we were there, it was very fascinating and an amazing trip!

Yeah, as much as I do love everyone, I definitely need to cut back so I can have time to give proper water changes to the baby boy's and sorority.

Yay pictures!!! love pictures!