Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-21-2009, 07:19 PM   #91 
crowntail lover

I know........
Hey,
what do you think about putting ghost shrimp in with my females??? Pearl, Arriel, And Penalipie??
Pearl likes her snail, but I need something more useful for cleaning. Arriel is llazy so Idk, and from what I have seen, PEnalipie is a kind little angel
crowntail lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:23 PM   #92 
IonBaller07

Crowntail, if you buy that you are going to have to hurry up and make some babies with it, lol...carry on those beautiful genes.

And as for my other male, hes going to be ready incase Snowflake decides to be lazy again. If not and Snowflake gets me some babies then he will have to wait the month or so until I try again.
IonBaller07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:25 PM   #93 
IonBaller07

Ohh and as for ghost shrimp, if your females are nice and let you get one the you deffinitly should, I actually think my one ghost shrimp is funner to watch than my 3 neons. I dont know how good at cleaning they are though, they will pick up alot of the leftover food but they make their own waste, and as far as I know they dont clean algea or anything. But they are still awesome so you should get one.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:27 PM   #94 
crowntail lover

haha! I was just kidding...I dont need another...lol...But for the record: he is WANTED...lol
Yep...I am doing that to Nepolean....I am going to try JAsper and Arriel inthe next week or two. As I have ordered all new suppliesAnd the sister is never coming in agian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The door will be locked..
Old 05-21-2009, 07:28 PM   #95 
crowntail lover

I guess I will be getting three then maybe 6...haha.
I know they dont clean but the do eat what my picky monsters dont!! haha
Old 05-21-2009, 07:29 PM   #96 
dramaqueen
Banned

I don't blame you for locking the door.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:41 PM   #97 
IonBaller07

How old is your sister anyway?

Does anyone know when culturing infurosia if a lid is good or bad. I got the tank water in a jar with a piece of lettuce an a small peice of my live plant because it should already have some infurosia.

Edit: I just noticed asking for your sisters age made me sound like I was hitting on her or something, lol, I just want to know because I have an 18 year old sister and I could see her doing something like that.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:00 PM   #98 
crowntail lover

lol. Okay I have read some stuff on other webs...and it says that you can breed in a 5 gallon and let the fry live there for about 3-4 weeks and then move then to a growout tank.....Well I am thinking about doing this....Because to me it seems a bit easier to keep clean if you have a couple of plants in a bare 5-7 gallon tank for the fry...
Old 05-21-2009, 08:04 PM   #99 
crowntail lover

She is 12.......Uhh.
I might try that!!!
So Arriel is in a plastic cup from Wal mart right beside Jasper (for tonight) I will then put her back in her ten gallon beside Pearl when I wake up.....I am starting the conditioning tomorrow, and will but checking out stores for a smaller spawning tank...
Old 05-21-2009, 08:06 PM   #100 
dramaqueen
Banned

Actually, a larger tank is easier to maintain than a smaller one because you have less frequent water changes. A crowded tank inhibits fry growth.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote