Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-03-2013, 06:39 PM   #91 
Sena Hansler

Quick update - as you can see some progress is happening.

Actually, I bribed her for this :p Getting her to learn that I am much more rewarding than a random person across the street, or a block away. Since she won't touch treats that are actually good for her and are less likely to cause an upset tummy... I broke down and resorted to Purina junk, "Beggin' Strips", chopped into smaller pieces, so she didn't get: 1. full, 2. sick.

Treats are not going to be permanent either. I'm going to use more than just treats to get her to know "come" doesn't mean fun ends, or nothing happens. But treats were good to use for this time, and next time maybe it is just a toy, or praise.
Attached Images

Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 03:39 AM   #92 
logisticsguy

She is so cute Sena. Its nice to see your making good progress with her.
logisticsguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 12:18 PM   #93 
ANHEL123

Sena how is your dog doing? She is sooo cute!
I also adopted a dog 2.8 y ago. The shelter i took her from is 6 hrs away from where i live , so they found someone who they know to drive her to us. I also never met my dog, i only saw her pictures. i I spoke to them literally every day. They post me her pictures daily,they told me the problem that she had which they knew that it was a little problem for me. The shelter doctor examined her, they spay her. Pretty much, after talking to Adoption Coordinator daily i understood they care about their dogs , not that they just want to get rid of them. I really trusted them. They ask me for a few references, and talked to both of my manager's (i am working at a few medical facilities) .
If any one will ever want to adopt the dog from a shelter i would really recommend the shelter i adopted my dog. We just lucky to have her, she is wonderful !
If any one want to know the shelter let me know and i will give all information.
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote