Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 05-20-2009, 03:28 AM   #1 
mattcooper

Biotec Ultra+ Bites & Flakes

Hey Everyone
First time poster and first time Betta owner. My names Matt and I live in Australia, Bundaberg.

Today I decided to purchase a Betta fish from our local Aquarium. The sales man advised me that the product "Biotech Ultra+ Bites & Flakes" is the best product on the market for the Fighter Fish.
Now I wasn't sure if he was just doing a add on sale or if he was serious but this guy swears by this stuff.

He kept pointing out its made in the USA and not china and also gave me a sales sheet about the product that has a interesting statement in it. "Fish prefers Biotec food than many other food, QLD store 2007 85% reduced morality compared to low quality feed"
He also pointed out that this can only be purchased from special Aquarium shops and not local Kmarts etc etc LOL

So I'm just wondering what peoples thoughts are on the feed and what do you use? Im interested in a reward "treat" for the lil guy too Ive heard something about worms or something, any ideas?

Regards
Matt

mattcooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 09:23 AM   #2 
dramaqueen
Banned

Hello and welcome to the forum. I've never heard of that kind of food before. A lot of members here feed their bettas Hikari Betta bio gold pellets. You can feed your betta freeze dried or frozen bloodworms for a once or twice a week treat.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote