Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-05-2013, 04:17 PM   #1 
LinkLover

Blue Veiltail for adoption (Washington)

If you have seen my journal/picture thread, you know I recently took home a new guy, a nice little blue veiltail. You will also know that there is a crowntail I have my eye on and really want to get, but I just don't want anymore tanks in the house right now. So, I had the idea that if I could find the veiltail a good home with someone on here, then everybody wins; the veiltail goes to a loving owner, someone gets a new Betta, I get the crowntail I'm in love with, and I don't have to set up another tank. If no one wants him, I will keep him no problem, I just thought I would see if this could work out. I know that since he's just a common blue, there might not be anyone interested, and that's ok. The other hangup is I can only have someone pick him up/have my husband drop him off in my area, since I don't feel comfortable shipping (I've never done it and would be nervous). He is totally healthy from what I can see, and he ate some pellets yesterday. Currently he is in a space that's a bit less than a ten gallon tank, so I would really prefer he goes into a similar sized space if possible. I live in Washington, close to Seattle, so if you are interested reply here or send me a message. Here is another picture:

Attachment 183393
LinkLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:13 PM   #2 
txbettaowner

picture not showing up
txbettaowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:25 PM   #3 
LinkLover

Really? I'll try again. I don't know why it's doing that, I did it like I usually attach all my pictures. Let's see if this works...

Name:  bveiltail2.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  38.2 KB
Old 08-07-2013, 08:06 AM   #4 
txbettaowner

now it does. really pretty guy you got there. I just recently lost a blue male veiltail thanks to the USPS
Old 08-07-2013, 08:15 AM   #5 
LinkLover

Thank you. Oh no! :( I'm really sorry to hear that. I wish I could ship my guy so I could make up for the one you lost.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:19 AM   #6 
txbettaowner

It's alright. I was shipping him to his new owner when the USPS lost not only him but my 2 other bettas that were in the same box with him.