Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 06-04-2009, 10:48 PM   #1 
Vikki81207

Question Question about gravel...

Hey! I had a quick question. Couldn't find anything on the site to help. As I said on another thread, I found a 3 gal punch bowl today(almost like a huge fish bowl) and my boyfriend's dad is going to let me use it for Fishy until I get his 10 gallon set up. He has some small white/gray gravel in a bag. He boiled it and then used it in the bottom of his 50 gallon fish tank. I was wondering if that would be okay for Fishy?? I was going to boil it then get everything set up and hopefully put Fishy in the bowl tomorrow. What's your thoughts?? And also if you look in the homes thread I posted his home right now. Would it be an okay idea to take the tube his aeration system is in now and transfer it into the bowl by holding it in with gravel?? I wanted to set up his plants and his little home. Then put the aeration tube somewhere in there. Or do ya'll think it would just be okay to leave out the aeration?? Just wondering, lol. Never done the bowl thing before. I had him in a vase for like a day, so I have no experience with that. Thanks guys!
Vikki81207 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aeration, bowl, gravel, tank