Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-13-2013, 04:06 PM   #101 
lillyandquigly

*Macy*
As soon as I see the girl with the black hair I know. She's got invisibility. "You can sit with us!" I call.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 04:25 PM   #102 
Lotte

:::Lunette(Luna):::
I glance at Caiya in time to see her slowly fall sideways, and land with a thud. I quickly get down on my knees and gently shake her shoulder with my hand.
"Caiya...Caiya!" I whisper urgently. The Combat class teacher walks past us, pausing to look at her.
"Weak," he says curtly before walking away. I glare at him and turn my attention back to Caiya.
"Please be okay," I plead, tears starting to form on the corners of my eyes.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 04:32 PM   #103 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Adam~~~
"You can sit with us!" Macy calls to the girl, who practically looks goth. I frown, but don't argue with her. The girl looks way too.... goth if you ask me, but whatever.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 06:14 PM   #104 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotte View Post
I glance at Caiya in time to see her slowly fall sideways, and land with a thud. I quickly get down on my knees and gently shake her shoulder with my hand.
"Caiya...Caiya!" I whisper urgently. The Combat class teacher walks past us, pausing to look at her.
"Weak," he says curtly before walking away. I glare at him and turn my attention back to Caiya.
"Please be okay," I plead, tears starting to form on the corners of my eyes.

~*Caiya*~

I continue hearing voices... But one in particular sticks out. "Weak." It's the voice of the combat class teacher... The darkness soon makes way for my vision. I open my eyes and get up. my dizziness is gone. I look at Luna, then the combat class teacher walking away. Anger races through me. I'm not weak... and I'll prove it! I eject my claws and charge toward the combat teacher. I wait for myself to get close enough... and I pounce and unleash a fury of claw attacks!
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 07:50 PM   #105 
lillyandquigly

*Macy*
Adam looks nervous that I asked the girl to sit with us. "What?" I ask. "She's got invisibility too."
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 08:54 PM   #106 
jona31

~Jona~
as I'm walking to a lunch table someone bumps into me and I drop all my lunch I look up and stare into the eye's of Kestrel I never realized how pretty they were I quickly get up and help her up hey Kestrel I haven't seen you in awhile how are you we begin to talk at our lunch table by ourselves hey I dont know if your free but ummm do you want to go to the pond with me
jona31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 09:59 PM   #107 
Silverbeam

~~~Mysteria~~~
I hear a familiar voice call out to me in my direction. I automatically turn invisible. I see that it's a girl named Macy sitting with Adam, "You can sit with us!" Reluctantly I walk over to them and sit down. I pretty sure they don't know my name but I become visible and stare at them. If they don't know me, I'm not about to talk to them openly!
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 11:12 PM   #108 
Saphira101

Quote:
Originally Posted by jona31 View Post
~Jona~
as I'm walking to a lunch table someone bumps into me and I drop all my lunch I look up and stare into the eye's of Kestrel I never realized how pretty they were I quickly get up and help her up hey Kestrel I haven't seen you in awhile how are you we begin to talk at our lunch table by ourselves hey I dont know if your free but ummm do you want to go to the pond with me
~~~Kestrel~~~
"Hey Kestrel!" Says Jona. "I haven't seen you in a while! How are you?"
"I've been well." I reply, gathering up the remains of my lunch from the floor. We begin to walk back to my table. Bob has taken his dictionary and gone back up to our dorm, probably to take a nap.
"Hey," Jona says, "I don't know if you're free, but um... do you want to go to the pond with me?"
"Sure!" I say. This would be a great time to catch up.

Last edited by Saphira101; 08-13-2013 at 11:20 PM.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 12:33 AM   #109 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~*Caiya*~

I continue attacking, but it seems hopeless. Suddenly, before I know it, the teacher grabs me by the arm and quickly throws me against the wall making a BOOM noise. Yowch. I start to get the same dizzy feeling. I get up and form a small elemental ball in my hands (With water, air, fire, earth and electricity) and throw it at the teacher in a swift movement. He sends it back with a strong stream of blue fire. I quickly catch it in my hands and demolish it. The teacher runs off to... somewhere. I get into my cat form again and silently follow. It seems like he's going to... THE OFFICE?! NO!
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 12:38 AM   #110 
Lotte

Suddenly, Caiya's eyes flutter open, she immediately rises and narrows her eyes at the Combat teacher, who is now a few yards away. In a split second, her claws are unsheathed as she slowly stalks him like prey, before pouncing.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote