Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-14-2013, 01:40 PM   #121 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry the platypus View Post
~*Cynthia*~
"Heya... umm..." Says the Cat. "Are you lost, I can help you?" I continue. "What's you name? Mine's Cynthia. And are you in the school for the gifted? I was heading there. I can take you back if you want?" I pad towards the hybrid.
~*Caiya*~

"Are you lost? I can help you. What's your name? Mine's Cynthia. And are you in the school for the gifted? I was just heading there. I can take you back if you want." She says quickly, walking towards me. "My name is Caiya, I'm here cause the teachers were mad at me for-" I pause... "Nevermind." I continue.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 03:21 PM   #122 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Adam~~~
the girl reluctantly sits down, and I groan, putting my feet on the table. I look at the girl, who's long black hair covers most of her face. She toys with her food, and I sigh. Macy seems so eager to sit with this girl, I might as well let her. Besides, who am I to call someone a freak?
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:59 PM   #123 
Silverbeam

~~~Mysteria~~~
Adam groans and sticks his feet on the table. I edge away from them. I look out the window. I move my hair revealing my pale face and violet eyes. I look down at my tray, poking my food. I know I'm not going to actually eat any of it but... I'm not sure why I'm sitting here anyway. It's not like they know me. I let out a sad sigh and rest my head on fist which is propped up on the table. I look at Macy, the girl so eager to sit with me. I wonder why... I mean of course I know her, but how does she know me even? Studying her face I raise my head and cross my arms over my chest.
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:08 PM   #124 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Adam~~~
She edges away from us, and I shrug to Macy. My thoughts wander to Clay. What was he doing? Ugh, I hate cats, with the exception of Caiya though, not sure that even counts. Does it count if your hybrid?
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:09 PM   #125 
Perry the platypus

~*Cynthia*~
"My name is Caiya, I'm here cause the teachers were mad at me for-" she pauses. "Nevermind." I look down at her, STILL in my fox form, and I seemed stupidly small compared to her. "Oh, alright." I sigh, jumping down from the tree. "Follow me, then. This might take a few days, but we can still make it." I said, killing a vole. "Come on," I growl, eating the rodent. Caiya stares at me. "Yes, I know I'm weird for eating a ground animal, but, we have to survive, right?

Last edited by Perry the platypus; 08-14-2013 at 05:12 PM.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 06:09 PM   #126 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~*Caiya*~

"Oh, alright." Cynthia sighs, jumping down from a tree. "follow me then. It might take a few days, but we can still make it." She says, then killing a vole. "Come on," She growls, starting to eat the vole. I stare at her. "Yes, I know I'm weird for eating a ground animal, but we have to survive, right?" Uhh... Okay. If I want to get there alive, then I'll have to. I turn into my cat form again and eat the vole alongside Cynthia. "I don't consider you weird." I say with a small wink.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 08:41 PM   #127 
Saphira101

Quote:
Originally Posted by jona31 View Post
~Jona~
I take Kestrel to my favourite spot at the pond right under the willow tree "so when did you get back to the school" we begin to go into another conversation about powers and how we think are at the school for a reason "hey ca I show you something" I walk towards the water and jump in almost immediately I transform " ok Kestrel I need you to jump in ok don't worry just jump" she looks at me then the pond I can tell she's weary of doing it dont worry i say you'll be fine.
~~~Kestrel~~~
I'm wary of the water, though I don't know why. I'm not usually. But nevertheless, I dive in.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:48 PM   #128 
ao
TFK Moderator

I'm gonna join :) Big brother is watching yoo

Username: aokashi
Character Name: A
Personality: nonchalant
Mutation: Drifts around as a speck of dust. Is able to heal. Is incapable of hurting others.
Appearance: When in human form it is a skinny child like figure with pale skin and long black hair. When in dust form it is undetectable. as no one has actually been able to catch it and view it under a microscope, no one can really say what it looks like in this form
Outfit: (as in what your character usually wears) a white dress
Transport: Can drift anywhere it wants when in dust form
Weapon: (if your character uses one) Can create a barrier of significant magnitude which can act to protect or scout, is able to sense all within this barrier.
Weakness: Hates being tickled
Other: Has no friends.
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:56 PM   #129 
ao
TFK Moderator

------------A-----------------
There are two furry things down there.

Not particularly fond of furry things.

One furry be injured.

Other is eating something disgusting.

Will send dust to accelerate healing for furry thing number one.

Dust sent.

Nap. Been drifting, energy conservation is a must.
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 10:22 PM   #130 
Saphira101

Welcome to the RP Aokashi!
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote