Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-07-2013, 07:39 PM   #11 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
I guess I'll post.

~*Caiya*~

I'm at the school for the gifted again. And now, I can control electricity. I guess getting electrocuted had some effect on me. As they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! This time, I'm at dorm 126. I hear a knock at my door. I go and open it. A pure black fenrir with a jewel on his forehead is there. "Heya." I smile. "Hello, Master." The fenrir replies. "Wait- is the school giving us pets?" I ask as the fenrir walks in. "Yes. My name is Nightfall. I'm a Shadow Fenrir." (Decided to pull a bit of mythology into this)
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:12 PM   #12 
Actress101
Banned

I will post too then :)
~Chrome~
The sun was bright today and the black limo Chrome was riding in pulled up to a large stone building it didn't look like much and was so colourless and boring. She was worried though, her dad was rich and was off on a business trip and her mom had died giving birth to her so most of the time she felt alone.
She hauled a large suitcase that looked like it popped out of a Harry Potter movie she also carried a small purse and another bag.
Turning she tucked her sketch book and case of pencils under her arm. She had never fit in with her white hair and weird eyes but hopefully with others like her she might fit in a bit better.
Today she had chose to wear orange skinny jeans her normal black ankle shoes, today they had neon green laces. She was wearing a bright electric blue blouse. She had pained her finger nails on the way they alternated red, orange, yellow, blue, and violet.
Reaching up she adjusted her bright Ty-dyed bandana and marched up the stairs. Her suitcase followed, it was a mechanism she created it followed her movements using a sensor.
She marched up to the doors and before she could knock a lady opened them.
"Welcome T...." She said cheerily but Chrome cut her off.
"I prefer to be called Chrome actually"
"Okay" the lady said and handed her a large beautiful key. The number of her room intricately welded in.
Actress101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:15 PM   #13 
rubinthebetta

||Jessica||
I'm at a new school, and it's for gifted students. I'm kinda confused, but it's better than the orphanages. I've been kicked out of all 10 orphanages I've gone to. Fine. They didn't really kick me out. They just "transferred" me to "a place that will better suit my needs". Riiight. But I ended up here, even though I'm the exact opposite of gifted. I'm a crazy whirlwind of destruction. Speaking of wind, I control wind. It makes no sense. But whatever. I don't care. I'm in dorm 126 with a girl named Caiya. I heard she has DID. Of course, the school but the two destructors in the same place. That's what Alice said when I told her. Alice is the teacher's pet at Spirefield Orphanage, that last orphanage I was put in. Alice is a bully to me whenever teachers aren't around. She knows all the gossip. Apparently her friend's cousin's best friend's sister used to know Caiya. Alice knows all about my destruction habits. She's a jerk. Anyways, I'm here now, and I pen the dorm door. I see Caiya talking with a fenrir. "Hey," I say, setting my stuff on the bed. A eagle flies in the door just before I close it, scattering a couple of my doodles onto the floor. I jump, surprised. The eagle perches on my shoulder. "Sorry. I didn't know that it would come in," I say to Caiya.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:26 PM   #14 
Actress101
Banned

~Chrome~
She held the key and studied it with her eyes and suddenly she was sucked inside of it, it must have been mechanical or something. Pulling her self out she pocketed the key and went up the stairs. She was in room 125. Finding the room she stuck in her key and opened it up.
She was shocked at how colourless it was.
There was grey walls and a bunk bed in one corner along with a desk with a light. The door on the other side of the room led to a bathroom, once again the colours were depressing.
Pressing her ear to the wall she could hear people talking in the next room. 126 she believed.
Painting the walls could wait but right now she wanted to go meet some people.
Leaving her stuff in the room she walked to the room 126 and knocked on the door.
There was no answer so she walked in.
"Hello" she said.
The people looked at her and she understood after all not many have rainbow eyes and white hair.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:29 PM   #15 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Adam~~~
I stare at the school. I can't believe I'm back at this stupid place. A small brown cat curls around my leg, and I kick it out of instinct. " Uh, watch it!" the cat says,in a surprisingly deep voice, sounding annoyed. I stare at it, for some reason not surprised at all. This actually wasn't the weirdest thing that happened to me so far, but thats another story. "Seriously, kid. That's no way to treat your new companion!" it says, licking itself curtly. " You mean a pet?" I say. I don't really need a "companion," or whatever, plus this thing is kind of annoying. " A PET? A PET! TELL ME THEN, CAN A PET DO THIS?" he screams, then juggles random balls, seemingly from nowhere. " I get the idea," I say, rolling my eyes. The cat glares at me, then tosses me a pair of keys. " Room 217, kid. Welcome back. The name's Clay, by the way," he says, not sounding espicially enthusiastic. He follows me to my dorm, and I don't try to stop him. It's not really a good idea to mess with the people here, I know that from experience. I sit down, bored, and am surprised to see I share a room with Jona. " Hey," he says. I nod in return, and throw what little possesions I have on the bed.

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 08-07-2013 at 08:32 PM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:41 PM   #16 
jona31

~Jona~
I'm sitting on my bed talking to Sammy my chinchilla when all the sudden adam walks into my room I nod at him hey fish boy he says "I guess I'll take that as a compliment who's that" I point to a fairly small brown cat this is my companion "No really" I reply. So I guess I better go sign up for our classes, Classes adam replies with a confused look "Yeah classes you know the thing were we learn stuff". I grab a form off a table and start to write my mutations down ,and then my weakness fire uggh how horrible that stuff is. I begin to walk back to my dorm when I bump into Caiya "Hey how are you" we begin to have a conversation in the hallway "uh i think were in the way of everyone umm do you want to grab some lunch?"
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 08:58 PM   #17 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubinthebetta View Post
||Jessica||
I'm at a new school, and it's for gifted students. I'm kinda confused, but it's better than the orphanages. I've been kicked out of all 10 orphanages I've gone to. Fine. They didn't really kick me out. They just "transferred" me to "a place that will better suit my needs". Riiight. But I ended up here, even though I'm the exact opposite of gifted. I'm a crazy whirlwind of destruction. Speaking of wind, I control wind. It makes no sense. But whatever. I don't care. I'm in dorm 126 with a girl named Caiya. I heard she has DID. Of course, the school but the two destructors in the same place. That's what Alice said when I told her. Alice is the teacher's pet at Spirefield Orphanage, that last orphanage I was put in. Alice is a bully to me whenever teachers aren't around. She knows all the gossip. Apparently her friend's cousin's best friend's sister used to know Caiya. Alice knows all about my destruction habits. She's a jerk. Anyways, I'm here now, and I pen the dorm door. I see Caiya talking with a fenrir. "Hey," I say, setting my stuff on the bed. A eagle flies in the door just before I close it, scattering a couple of my doodles onto the floor. I jump, surprised. The eagle perches on my shoulder. "Sorry. I didn't know that it would come in," I say to Caiya.
~*Caiya*~

Someone else comes in. "Hey." She says. The girl sets her stuff onto her bed and goes to close the bed. Right before she closes the door, an eagle flies in and perches on her shoulder. "Sorry. I didn't know that it would come in." She says. "It's alright. The school is giving us pets. Apparently, this shadow fenrir is now my pet." (BTW I made a mistake, the fenrir is a girl) I smile politely.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:18 PM   #18 
Actress101
Banned

~Chrome~
After she said below to the two girls no one said much to her.
"Okay, you know what I will just..."
She awkwardly backed up opened the door and left back through the door she came through. Turning she went back into her room and opened her purse inside was her speakers and iPod.
Setting them up on the desk she closed the door and turned on the music. Adele's song Set Fire to Rain blasted through the speakers.
Opening up her suitcase she pulled out her easel and paint brushes.
Filling up a cup of water to clean her brushes she splashed colours across the blank easel not knowing what she was making.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:24 PM   #19 
Lotte

:::Lunette(Luna):::

I open my eyes, and immediately begin to panic. I'm in the infirmary. Was all that a dream?! The deserted battlefield and all of that pain I had experienced? I quickly look around, my duffel bag is here. My dolls are gone, obviously someone must've thrown them out, since their stuffing had been pulled out along with their limbs severed. I look sadly in my empty bag and remember the steel dummies I had created. Anxious, I quickly look out the window to see the mound of dirt which I had buried them, for safe keeping. I let out a sigh of relief. That wasn't a dream then....why am I here?
"Oh, you're already awake," a Nurse says sweetly as she walks through the door and takes a seat next to me.
"Excuse me, how long have I been knocked out?" I take a breath, "What exactly is happening right now?" I ask.
"You've only been unconscious for a few days, right now, the school is starting a new term, so everything is changing." she pauses, " Oh, here are the keys to your new dorm by the way, you're well enough to leave."
"Thank you," I say curtly. I quickly pick up my duffel bag, glance one last time outside the window, and walk out of the room.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I look at my key. The number "125" is engraved on it. I walk across the hallway to the door and am about to turn the knob when I'm tackled by a very small black dog with glowing yellow eyes. "W-Who're you little guy?" I chuckle nervously.
"I am not little, I'll have you know that when I'm in my true form as a Hellhound, I am at least twice the size of you." he says haughtily.
"You..can speak." I say, my eyes widening
"Yes, I can, I'm also your companion so I'll be speaking quite alot."
"Well, the nurse never mentioned a new companion but alright" I say casually.
"ALRIGHT? Aren't you the least bit excited you get a Hellhound?"
"I am," I reply smiling as I turn the knob and open the door. There's a pretty girl with colorful eyes and silverish-white hair. My eyes sink as I remember my first roommate, Sophelia, who I never saw again.
"Hello," I chirp, setting my duffel bag down on an empty desk.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:39 PM   #20 
Little Leaf

Happyhobbit, you said random balls! *falls off chair laughing*

~*Caiya*~

I pounce onto my bed. "This bed is com-feeeeeeee." I say with a laugh. Nightfall jumps on the remaining space, also laughing. "They told me to be serious, but I just can't help it!" I quickly get up. "I'm being immature... again." I stare at the burn scars I received at Flame's death. Flame... Nightfall peers over my shoulder and looks at my burn scars. "What happened?" She asks. "Phoenix death." I respond quickly.

EDIT: Nothing.

Last edited by Little Leaf; 08-07-2013 at 10:44 PM.