Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-08-2013, 12:21 AM   #21 
Actress101
Banned

~Chrome~
She was just putting the finishing touches on a painting that would have taken most great artists at least a month to complete.
It was of a pond, slight ripples flowed across the top cat tails grew along the edge and beyond the pond was a glowing gold field of wheat. Cows grazed in the distance and birds flew across the early afternoon sky. It looked so real you could have walked into it or stuck your hand in the pond.
A girl walks into the room and chirps a greeting.
"Hello, my name is Chrome what's yours?" She happily answers back. But keeps looking around the room when she notices the girl trying to look at her eyes.
"Please don't stare at my eyes, you will petrify ourself" she says.
Taking the painting off the easel she clicked open a drawer in her suitcase and placed it on top of a painting of a frozen lake.
"So..." She starts turning to the girl "I see you have met your companion, mine arrived a few minutes ago, I must says he is not the fastest out there..."
Actress101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 09:41 AM   #22 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Adam~~~
Jona points to the cat. " Who's that?" he asks. " That would be my " companion," I say, using air quotes. Clay shoots me an annoyed look. He takes a form off the table and I do the same, quickly writing my mutation and weakness. Clay looks at it and frowns. " You can't swim? You do realize you could just turn into an animal that can swim, right?" he says. I am really starting to hate this thing. I've thought about that myself, and I just... can't. No matter how I image the animal, or try to become one in water, I can't. Maybe it's because deep inside, I'm not willing... not after what happened. " Shut up," I tell it. The small cat gives me a careful look, then shakes his head sadly. " You still don't know a lot about this school, kid. You need to watch that mouth of yours." he mumbles.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:26 PM   #23 
Lotte

:::Lunette(Luna):::
"Hello, my name is Chrome what's yours?" she says happily.
"My name is Lunette, but you can call me Luna," I reply smiling.
I find myself staring at her colorful eyes, frozen.
"Please don't stare at my eyes, you will petrify yourself," she says quickly.
"Oops," I say, laughing nervously.
She sets down her painting tools.
"So..." She starts turning towards me"I see you have met your companion, mine arrived a few minutes ago, I must says he is not the fastest out there..."
"My eyes light up, I'm sure he has other quirks that can make up for that," I pause, "can yours speak?" I ask, tilting my head quizzically.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:43 PM   #24 
Actress101
Banned

~Chrome~
"He can speak but he doesn't much which is okay with me, his name is Namou"
Chrome got up and walked across the room swiftly. Crouching on her hands and nees she reached her arms behind the bunk bed and pulled out a very large circular object
A head poked out and some legs.
"This is Namou, he is a giant waterless turtle, he is still young and should double in size before too long, but like I said he definitely isn't the fastest"
Smiling she walked over to her suit case full of painting stuff and wiped his smooth shell clean before she began painting a very detailed design using blue green and black.
With out looking up from her work she began talking to Luna.
"So, what mutations do you have?"
Old 08-08-2013, 06:41 PM   #25 
jona31

~Jona~
I sit in my room wondering if I can make any true friends at this school. The last time I tried making friends they found out about my mutations and left me hmm I guess I'm gonna hang out by the pond today again by myself I walk towards the pond and sit down, I see a fish and begin to play with him hey buddy what are you doing here he tells me that he's hungry so I toss him a piece of my sandwich he asks me if he can come home with me so I grabbed my water bottle and scooped him up "Well then I guess I have 2 companions sammy and george"
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:05 PM   #26 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Adam~~~
I watch as Jona leaves the room, quietly closing the door, probably to go do something like talking to fish or swimming. I shudder. I hate the water... it's cold and deep and unforgiving. I hate it. The cat shudders too, as if he's thinking the same thing. I look as the bell rings. Time for first period. Clay jumps off the bed, and follows me, looking slightly tired. Does he want me to carry him or something? He gives me a murderous look. " Don't even think about it," he grumbles, trotting after me.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 07:14 PM   #27 
Actress101
Banned

~Chrome~
Luna and Chrome's conversation is interrupted by the bell. Picking up a small back pack Chrome heads out of the room.
Her suitcase starts to follow.
"Not this time" she says kicking it hard so it rolled into the wall on the opposite side of the room. She then quickly shut the door as Luna was already gone and walked down the hallway. There wasn't many other students.
Sashaying down the hall she arrived at her first class and slipped into a seat.
"Welcome" the teacher says brightly.
"Now I know many of you already know each others powers but we are going to show them to the new students and the new students are going to show us theirs anyways!" She exclaimed.
Chrome blocked her out and looked at the students many others had their companions with them so she set Namou on her desk and traced the pattern on its shell. Nines that sprouted flowers twisted across the shell.
Old 08-08-2013, 08:35 PM   #28 
jona31

~Jona31~
I burst into the class room sorry I'm late I just got my companion I run in with sammy and George there both sitting in a bubble talking to eachother Sammy does that alot he makes a bubble and sits in it, "I diddnt have time to take them to my room" Mrs.c picks up a cup of water and throws it on me Really Really you had to do that again I transform into to my aquariad form and fall to the ground Mrs.c begins to tell the class about my mutation I use my powers to dry myself off and turn back into human form and I walk to my desk I can hear everyone laughing uggh what a great daycI plop myself down in my chair and listen
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:15 PM   #29 
Actress101
Banned

~Chrome~
Chrome sits and listens attentively to the teacher named Ms. C this teacher was the one who greeted her at the door.
Bringing out a sketch book she layed it on her desk and began to draw or more doodle different birds.
"Chrome" Ms. C said apparently it wasn't the first time she called her name but she was lost in thought.
"Yes what" she quickly said snapping out of her trance she sat bolt upright as if being awoken with bucket of ice cold water on her head her sketch book fell off her desk and landed open on her detailed sketch of hot air balloons flying through the sky. Quickly snatching it up off the ground she turned red and her eyes seemed to turn more orange and red for a second.
"Please show us your mutation" she said sweetly.
"Umm... Right" she said standing up.
Walking to the teachers desk she picked up a silver alarm clock. Setting it on the floor she stepped on it a bunch of times untill it was a pile of gears and wires and smashed bits and pieces. Ms. C started to go off about how that was her favourite but Chrome closed he eyes and put her hand over the bits and pieces suddenly they all flew back together straightening themselves until they formed the alarm clock again.
Setting it back on the desk in the exact same position it was when she took it she returned to the front of the room.
"Look in my eyes" she said sweetly to the teacher.
Ms. C looked at the purple part especially lots studying her eyes she thought the blue was like an ocean and they were beautiful.
It wasn't until she tried to move that she realized she couldn't.
Of course Luna already knew this would happen as Chrome had warned her not to look in her eyes.
Chrome backed away from the still frozen teacher and shoved her lightly. Ms. C rocked back and fell on the ground, she was like a statue.
"This is a warning for all of you, never look in my eyes" Chrime said.
Turning she winked at Ms. C who suddenly was able to move.
"I should have painted her face while she. Out dnt move, she is so colourless" she teased.
Turning she head back to her seat.
"Chrome why don we go outside so you can show us your third power, I imagine you need some room" she said sweetly.
"Sorry teacher but no can do I am not showing anyone my third power"
Old 08-08-2013, 10:32 PM   #30 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~*Caiya*~

My staring is interrupted by the bell. I dash out of my dorm and burst into the classroom, quickly sitting in a desk beside Jona. Ms.C asks me to come up and demonstrate my mutation. I come up and blow some fire and form it into a phoenix that I give to Ms.C. Next, I gather some water around the school and form it into some type of water wolf. Then, I make a shield around everyone and start an earthquake for a few minutes, then stop it. For my second-last demonstration, I spin my finger around and make a tiny tornado for a few seconds, then stop it. Then, in my last display, I make a ball of electricity and clap while it's in my hands, causing sparks to fly everywhere. "Fire, water, air, earth and electricity control. Anything else?" Ms.C asks. "Yes." I say, transforming into a ginger furred cat, then back to my human form. "Becoming a cat." And with that, I sit down at my desk
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote