Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-08-2013, 09:55 PM   #31 
rubinthebetta

||Jessica||
Soon it's time for class. I'm about to leave the eagle when it perches on my shoulders and complains, "Don't even think about leaving without me." "You speak?" I say, trying not to sound surprised. The eagle nods and says, "The name's Kalia. I already know your name. Come on, let's get to class already." I walk down the hall. I'm a bit late. Caiya is demonstrating her powers when I walk in. As soon as she's finished, Mrs. C asks me to demonstrate my power. "Fine," I say, "but you're not gonna like it." I move my fingertips and a light breeze swirls around the classroom. Mrs. C oohs and aahs. With a grim smile, I raise up my hands and a miniature tornado swirls around the teacher. I send a little wind to the desk to stir up her papers for good measure. I lower my hands an the wind abruptly stops. "Is that enough demonstration for you?" I say sarcastically. I spin around and stalk to the back of the room and flop down at an empty desk. I tap my fingers on my desk, and my hair swirls in a breeze that only affects me. I stick one hand in my pocket and feel an object. My pickpocket skills must have kicked up, I think. Oh well.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 10:25 PM   #32 
Actress101
Banned

I have been reading a bit in the old thread
~Chrome~
All the other student demonstrate their powers. She was so happy Ms. C didn't make them go out side where she would need to show her third power it was kind of embarrassing being able to fly but being scared of heights and loving hot air balloons yet having nightmares about riding in one.
When class finally finished the students went to combat class new renovations revealed a pool and extreme obstacle course and what not.
Chrome was not really strong but other than that she was thin and had a knack for getting around obstacles especially machine ones as she could just make them blow up. Mechanical weapons were her strong suit.
A man walked in, he was muscular and looked like he had served a good amount of time in a hard core training camp or something. He was the new combat instructor because apparently the last one was fired after trying to shoot a student but he didn't know who. Apparently she sliced the bullet in half with a sword.
Who knew what this phyco would do
Actress101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:10 AM   #33 
Lotte

:::Lunette(Luna):::
"He can speak but he doesn't much which is okay with me, his name is Namou"
Chrome got up and walked across the room swiftly. Crouching on her hands and knees she reached her arms behind the bunk bed and pulled out a very large circular object.
A head poked out and some legs.
My eyes light up, and I gasp.
"This is Namou, he is a giant waterless turtle, he is still young and should double in size before too long, but like I said he definitely isn't the fastest"
Smiling she walked over to her suit case full of painting stuff and wiped his smooth shell clean before she began painting a very detailed design using blue green and black.
I walk over to him and started observing the detail on his shell curiously.
With out looking up from her work she began talking to me.
"So, what mutations do you have?" she asks casually.
"Well, I can control dolls I guess, dummies, mannequins, marionettes..." I pause, "I can also travel through shadows," I whisper darkly. I quickly change my expression and smile.
"What are your mutations?" I ask curiously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone's demonstrating their mutations, to satisfy the curiosity of the class and Mrs.C. I recall that I was lost the first time, so I never had a change to demonstrate my mutations.
"Lunette, may you share your mutations with us?"
I stand up, and hold my hand out in front of me, with my fingers spread out. I slowly twist my hand around and all of the dolls on her desk stand up. The windows begin to rattle rapidly. I quickly close my hand and they all fall limp.
"As you can see, I can control dolls, and travel through," I pause, and appear behind her, "shadows."
"Your companion is a Hellhound, am I correct?" she says quietly. For a second I see her look at me darkly, before she returns to her happy self.
"Well, Miss Lunette, you may have a seat.." she says curtly, as she goes on asking the others to demonstrate their mutations. First period goes by quickly, and before I know it, the bell rings.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:58 AM   #34 
jona31

~Jona31~
I walk into athletics class thinking it was finally going to be something normal but no were fighting each other I get paired up with Adam and Chrome gets paired up with Luna we are the first to fight each other in a arena me and Adam vs Chrome and Luna wait what I can't fight a girl, well too bad our gym teacher replies you will all be fighting each other in one round this round Jona, Adam, Chrome, and Luna will be fighting, the arena will be set on a ocean island goodluck you guys before I know it were trapped in a dense forest.
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 09:19 AM   #35 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Adam~~~
I walk into athletic class, cracking my knuckles. Last time didn't go so... well. But this time? Someone is going to get their butt whipped. I hear, " Adam and Jona vs Chrome and Luna," and I groan. " A girl? Come on, I want a challenge," I groan. Clay looks nervously at the girl with silver hair and the weird colorful eyes, along with Luna. " Kid, I told you to watch what you say! They really don't look too happy now..." he says. " What are you, my mother?" I sneer. He shakes his head. " No, but I'm supposed too-" he's cut off by the gym teacher, barking loudly."You will all be fighting each other in one round this round Jona, Adam, Chrome, and Luna will be fighting, the arena will be set on a ocean island goodluck you guys." he yells. Ocean? Hope it doesn't involve much swimming. Soon we're trapped in a dense forest. I look towards Jona. I guess he's an ok guy, but I'm not big on the whole merman/water thing. Our gym teacher is either incredibly stupid or crazy, pairing me up with him.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:06 AM   #36 
jona31

~Jona~
I look at Adam and see he's not entirely thrilled being my partner I run to wards the ocean and dive in
jona31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 11:43 AM   #37 
Actress101
Banned

~Chrome~
Luna, two other guys named Adam and Jona, and Chrome suddenly appear on a island and need to fight each other.
Shoot I didn't bring my paint brush. Unfortunately she was at a major disadvantage with out weapons as none of her powers were great for attacking with.
She flew up above the forest and saw the fish boy Jona jump into the water. No big surprise there.
The islan as small and they wold easily be able to find and attack each other.
Flying down to Luna she grabbed a stick.
"Fish boy is in the water, I can't see Adam and do you see any dolls you could control? I don't"
Chrome was not a violent girl so she didn't really like this.
Flying back up she found Adam not far away but could tell she was deathly pale rom fear. The height was getting to her flying down she landed behind Adam and casually leaned on her stick.
"My eyes are more blue today don't you think?"
Old 08-09-2013, 12:00 PM   #38 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Adam~~~
I watch as Jona dives into the water, and I curse under my breath. I should have known he would have done that. The waves seem to be taunting me, just daring me to swim to my doom. Suddenly I hear a thud, as the girl with the strange eyes lands behind me, leaning on a stick. "My eyes are more blue today don't you think?" she says casually. Out of instinct I turn into a boa constrictor, and hiss at her threateningly.
Old 08-09-2013, 12:04 PM   #39 
Actress101
Banned

~Chrome~
"What do you think, are my eyes more blue today"
The snake hisses at her she laughs.
"You attack I will hit you with the stick and if you don't quit I can fly out of your reach"
Old 08-09-2013, 12:09 PM   #40 
Happyhobbit

~~~Adam~~~
She laughs, and says "You attack, I will hit you with the stick and if you don't quit I can fly out of your reach." I roll my snake eyes. Ooh, save me from the terrifying stick! Clay is resting lazily on a tree branch, watching me with intense amber eyes, as if he's waiting to see what I do. I lunge at her, planning to bite her. I don't have any venom, whenever I change into a certain animal I usually lack a few of their characteristics, which can be quite annoying, because right now I wouldn't mind a good bit of venom.