Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-09-2013, 12:16 PM   #41 
Actress101
Banned

~Chrome~
The snake lunges and she easily flies up the down and grabs onto its neck. The big snake was strong and both her hands barely fit around its neck.
She saw the bid sitting on the branch.
Holding the creatures head she said "I honestly like your whole bad boy attitude and if you play along I will let you go" squeezing her hands together in an attempt to strangle the snake she knew she wasn't strong enough.
"Now tell me what colours are my eyes"
She said pressing her face closer to the snakes.
Actress101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 12:23 PM   #42 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Adam~~~
She grabs me by my neck, and I squirm desperatly. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the cat now shaking his head sadly, and... is he smiling? "I honestly like your whole bad boy attitude and if you play along I will let you go," she says, squeezing her hands together. " Now tell me... what color are my eyes?" she asks in a sly tone. I have a bad feeling about looking into her eyes, there is no way I'm giving in! Ignited by my anger, I bite down on her hand, and she lets go. I feel smug for a moment, until I fall down, with a thud. I quickly turn back into a human, then glare at her, waiting for her next move. Where the heck is Jona in all of this? I wonder. Instead of frolicking around, he could be here helping me! I clench my fists, as I continue to scowl at the strange girl, careful not to make eye contact.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:51 PM   #43 
Lotte

:::Lunette(Luna):::
Chrome and I are paired up against Adam and Jona, we're ordered to fight each other in a nature arena. I look at chrome.
"What is this? The Hunger Games?" I say laughing.
"Fish boy is in the water, I can't see Adam and do you see any dolls you could control? I don't" she says.
"Uhhmm," I pause, looking around. "Yeah...No," I look back at her "do you think you can build me any dolls from the materials here?" I ask. I look at her hands and notice she has no tools. I sigh. She flies off looking for Adam and I'm left here alone, or so I think.
"Look at you, your already fresh meat for the taking," someone sneers.
I whip my head around, and find myself gaping at the Hellhound. He must've switched forms, since he's now 3x my size.
"You followed me?" I ask hysterically.
"I'm not "you," please address me as Cerberus," he says through gritted teeth. I just stand there, and stare at him dumbly.
"Well, lets go find your opponents and shred them," he says, exasperated.
"I don't have any dolls," I say curtly. He grabs me with his fangs and tosses me on his back.
"Who cares?" he says before bolting towards the water, leaving me hanging on to his neck fearfully.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 03:46 PM   #44 
Actress101
Banned

~Chrome~
Adam bit her and change back into his human form.
Suddenly there was loud pounding sounds and Namou her turtle burst out of the trees he was huge, like up to Chrome who was rather small, shoulders.
Chrome didn't waste and time and tackled Adam.
Namou knocked him over with his head hen pinned him to the ground under his belly.
"Holy cow Namou, how did you grow so big and fast?!"
"All the companions, aside from the fish the boy scooped up from the pond have a war form and a normal form, the war form tends to be a bit... Larger" Namou answers
Adam squirms under the turtles belly. Ignoring Adam Chrome continues on with her conversation, wondering how Luna is handling the fish boy.
"Wow I must say you are quite a but bigger!"
Actress101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 04:06 PM   #45 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Adam~~~
Suddenly a turtle bursts from the trees. What the-?! I struggle under it's weight. I see how it is. All of these pets are either mythical or have advantages. Clay is just.... pretty ordinary, take away the talking thing. He still does nothing, but looks at the turtle with a slightly longing expression. I stare at the girl, and find myself mesmerized by her eyes... they swirl with so many different colors, the effect is hypnotizing. I know I should look away, but I just can't tear my eyes away from those colorful eyes.

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 08-09-2013 at 04:10 PM.
Old 08-09-2013, 04:15 PM   #46 
lillyandquigly

Ohhh! Rejoining!
Username: lillyandquigly
Character name: Macy
Personality: Shy, careful, fun, and when you get to know her, loud funny outgoing and adventurous.
Mutation: Can turn invisible and teleport to different places. Is a shapeshifter
Appearance: medium tall, at waist blonde hair, and hazel eyes.
Outfit: Tight black t-shirt, and dark blue shorts with hair in a ponytail, black shoes.
Transport: Skateboard when needed.
Weapon: A small dagger that's kept in shorts pocket.
Weaknesses (thought I should include this because everyone has weaknesses): fire, if someone touches when invisible she turns uninvisible.
Other: Doesn't know that she has powers yet, so can't control them when they happen.
Old 08-09-2013, 04:16 PM   #47 
Happyhobbit

Yay! So glad to have you back, lily!
Old 08-09-2013, 04:17 PM   #48 
lillyandquigly

So what have I missed in this sequel? :)
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 04:21 PM   #49 
Happyhobbit

Eh, well as far as I can tell, everybody has returned to the school, and most people now have pets, and right now we've been placed in a naturey arena for some battle practice. I am currently paired up with Jona, and we're against Chrome and Luna. Someone else might be able to give you more details if I missed anything... knowing myself I probably did.
Old 08-09-2013, 04:24 PM   #50 
lillyandquigly

*Macy*
We're doing the battles soon. I walk into the school quietly. Then my heart skips a beat. Adam? I thought he didn't make it out of the woods! I walk into the Nature Arena quietly, my face bright red in embarrassment.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote