Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Meet the Betta Keepers
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-09-2013, 07:04 PM   #31 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

How did this thread turn into a debate. Actress101 you can not tell the members how they should feel or what they should post that is up for them to decide. No one is picking on anyone they are being honest with their knowledge and feelings.

We can close this thread, plakitlover525 its up to you would you like this thread closed ?

This thread is in meet the Betta Keepers if you want opinions on breeding we can always move it to the breeders area.

Last edited by Perseusmom; 08-09-2013 at 07:08 PM.
Perseusmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:26 PM   #32 
Actress101
Banned

I am not telling people how they should feel I am the only one actually helping this member the others are giving advice when they have never actually bred bettas, maybe one of them has but not all.
Did you know what I thought this forum was going to be a nice place where I could share my knowledge.
I have seen people tell other members to leave, people be straight out rude and people who just don't care they hurt others.
I was telling people to stop it and drop the matter and I am the one who gets the warning??
Geez this is a great place to be, what a great impression we have made on a new member.
Actress101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:34 PM   #33 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Sorry you feel that way, that is why we have Moderators here, there is a report button or Members discuss with Moderators thread for any members to use of they feel there is a problem on the forum or in any of the threads. My post was not a warning to you by the way you would get a pm from one of the Moderators if we feel you need a warning.

I should have added in my post this was a friendly reminder to keep it civil and that is the Moderators job to do so sorry I did not add that in my post
Perseusmom is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 07:51 PM   #34 
txbettaowner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10asartin View Post
As soon as I saw Actress101's post about telling the other posters that they shouldn't give their honest opinion I knew where this was headed.
None of us were rude, disrespectful, or inappropriate. We stated the facts along with our opinion. The point of a forum is to get multiple peoples' thoughts on a topic. This means that multiple people may say the same thing or multiple people may have different solutions.
Thank you.
txbettaowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:17 PM   #35 
plakitlover525

I would like to know who got actrees banned because she was only trying to help me while every one else was ether telling me i should not breed or that i need to spend hundreds of dollers when i could do it for less and true u were not inappropriate but some of u were rude and disrespetful so i would like for u to please get her unbanned!!!!!
plakitlover525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 10:33 PM   #36 
txbettaowner

Quote:
Originally Posted by plakitlover525 View Post
I would like to know who got actrees banned because she was only trying to help me while every one else was ether telling me i should not breed or that i need to spend hundreds of dollers when i could do it for less and true u were not inappropriate but some of u were rude and disrespetful so i would like for u to please get her unbanned!!!!!
I didn't get her banned. I don't know how to do that. Only a Moderator can do that.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:11 PM   #37 
plakitlover525

If anyone wants to give me breeding tips or any other info about betta like tail types colors and showing betta go to my new thread named Betta Info
Old 08-18-2013, 12:26 AM   #38 
dramaqueen
Banned

She got banned for rudeness, trying to play moderator and for having 2 accounts which is AGAINST THE FORUM RULES. As was stated before, no one was trying to discourage you from breeding. They just want to make sure you do your research and know what you're doing. As Txbettsowner said, it's not that easy. You can't just throw a male and female together and let nature take it's course. If you don't know what you're doing then you could lose one or both of your pair. You need the right setup, the pair has to be conditioned properly and you have to have proper food for the fry. They can't eat what adults eat. No crushed flakes or pellets. If you aren't prepared you would be putting possibly hundreds of tiny lives at stake.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 05:22 PM   #39 
txbettaowner

Thank you Dramaqueen
Old 08-24-2013, 01:25 PM   #40 
plakitlover525

I agree that I she should not have had 2 accounts but how u where advising me it felt like u where telling me not to breed.