Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-09-2009, 03:30 PM   #21 
sharon

biorb

you can put nice rounded pebbles on top of the ceramic media,doesent affect the media, use a turkey baster to clean the bottom, turn the lid so the wires are at the back and camouflage with tall plants,reduce the flow with a clamp if you wish, and you can get a thermostatically controlled heater from Hydro,cant do much about the incredible hulk affect of the rounded tank though, nice fishy
sharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 03:55 PM   #22 
Jupiter

Great tank! I'm sure he loves it.
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 09:21 PM   #23 
sumsum

Mr. Fish is probably very happy with all that room! If the tnk looked strange from the outside it probably freeked out Mr. Fish some.:)
sumsum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 07:49 AM   #24 
AlexXx

Nice new tank! i like that one much more then that bio orb junk, thing just doenst look attractive to me, and plus im sure it would be weird to clean, like u mentioned. Cute fish btw! I suggest getting a nice big plant though so he can hide!
AlexXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 03:01 AM   #25 
sharon

I am setting up a baby biorb, due to the space available I cant have a normal tank, and this seemed to tick the boxes, right size, filter, light, lid,etc, you can reduce the air flow if you wish with a simple clamp on the air line, i have put smooth rounded pebbles oer the ceramic media ( biorb say that it wont affect the function)they also make a gravel cleaner just for it but you can just use any airline tubing and a turkey baster,there is also a thermostatically controlled heater (I think by hydro), i have turned the lid to the back and threaded all wires through that and placed a large ,tall plant to the back of the tank to disguise it , there are disadvantages, being a woman ,my hands will go right in to clean if needed,I hope it will look nice and be a good home for him/her ,when he/she arrives, Im sorry some think its junk, it cost me a lot!!!!!( sorry I can see Iv posted this twice and probably in the wrong spot)

Last edited by sharon; 09-11-2009 at 03:07 AM.
sharon is offline   Reply With Quote