Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-09-2013, 01:38 PM   #1 
XxXMermaidzXxX

Unhappy Hey ): Bad news!

So ALL of my fish died after my 8 year old sister decided to put the goldfish with the betta's. I was very upset after what i have saw.. My precious Cloud was sucked up in the filter, my goldfish have been killed by my betta's and dragon got very very bad ich and fin rot and died a week later.. I miss my little betta's and my beautiful goldfish! My parents wont let me have anymore fish after what happened. At least I still have my guinea pig's..
XxXMermaidzXxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:41 PM   #2 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Aww, that's awful! I'm so sorry for all of those fish you lost. I don't know what I would do if my own precious babies died like that, I've grown so attached to them! I've always wanted guinea pigs though, ( I pretty much have always wanted every pet that exists, but if I did that, I obviously couldn't take care of them all) What are their names?
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 01:42 PM   #3 
Sena Hansler

Well that's no good! How old are you? (don't have to answer, just curious :)) I think someone needs to teach that little girl to respect animals.

My niece is the same age and caused my beardie to get parasites by stressing the daylights out of him. She is never allowed to touch, talk or look at him (harsh, but I mean it! He's my baby!) and she won't be left unsupervised with my dog or kitten. I'm just very strict with animal cruelty things.

However guinea pigs are awesome! When I move into a bigger house, I'd like to have one or two again :)
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 12:49 AM   #4 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm so sorry for the loss of your fish.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2013, 11:21 AM   #5 
XxXMermaidzXxX

I'm 16 :)
XxXMermaidzXxX is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dead betta, dead goldfish