Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-07-2014, 11:15 PM   #1 
BettaBabyBoo

A Night Owl's Journal

Since I spend my nights perusing this forum at 12 am or later, I've decided to start journaling, a sort of unwind after the day.

I got my new 5 gal set up, and I've got a gorgeous new DTPK, such a little spitfire! I've been trying to think of a good name :p

The Beast's coloring changes are still worrying me, but he's acting so healthy, flaring at my new boy and his purple only seems to be darkening... He's such a curious Betta, follows my finger all the time, loves good, the piggy fish

My DIY ornaments turned out so nice, but I need to make a better, less ghetto divider :/ it's a bit... Meh

My eBay boy will hopefully end up as mine, but somebody else started bidding >:( get your own fish

My last therapy session consisted of me rambling about Bettas for thirty minutes, and I've convinced her to get one for her office, though I warned her all about what one would need

... Think that's all for tonight ;)

PS, my new boy:
Attached Images

BettaBabyBoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 01:31 PM   #2 
ABETTAVOICE

Aaaahhh, giving the therapist a little therapy advice (Buy a betta!! It's calming). Now that should constitute a session discount (Te,he,he).
ABETTAVOICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 05:50 PM   #3 
BettaLover1313

Hope you can get the betta you want. Your new boy is handsome!
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 09:40 PM   #4 
BettaBabyBoo

The Beast got rehomed to my loving grandmother, because his healing from Blaziken's butt whooping was impeded by the stress of Blaziken flaring at him from the other side of the divider. Still, I'll get to see him a few times a year.

Also! I got my boy!
Attached Images

Old 03-10-2014, 09:41 PM   #5 
BettaBabyBoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABETTAVOICE View Post
Aaaahhh, giving the therapist a little therapy advice (Buy a betta!! It's calming). Now that should constitute a session discount (Te,he,he).
Exactly heheh
Old 03-10-2014, 09:42 PM   #6 
BettaBabyBoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaLover1313 View Post
Hope you can get the betta you want. Your new boy is handsome!
He wasn't quite who I wanted but very similar and a lot cheaper! Thank you :)
Old 03-11-2014, 06:17 AM   #7 
summersea

I love your EE! I just got one from Petco a few weeks ago and he looks similar to yours. Though yours has nicer colors...so pretty!
summersea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 07:51 AM   #8 
BettaBabyBoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by summersea View Post
I love your EE! I just got one from Petco a few weeks ago and he looks similar to yours. Though yours has nicer colors...so pretty!
Haha thank you! He should be here by Friday, and I'm excited I love EEs. Their pectorals fascinate me
Attached Images

Old 03-11-2014, 10:36 PM   #9 
BettaBabyBoo

Very busy, busy day... And the room still isn't cleaned :p

I did a WC, 90%, on the 5 gal, and I cleaned my guinea pig, Ginger's, cage. Do the animals got a bit of a cleaning, at least! It counts! Lol

I'm getting super pumped about my new EE! It's distracting me from the fact I'm failing Algebra 2 and AP US History... Ugh. Need to improve that, I really do, college will be here faster than I can curse my grades

Anyways, Blaziken looks so lonely in the 5gal to himself! He isn't flaring as much and he stays to one side ever since the Beast left. I almost feel bad... But then I remember he beat up my poor VT >:(

I finally got my contest prizes done... And I'm thinking of holding another. Just need an idea, lol :)
Old 03-12-2014, 11:53 PM   #10 
BettaBabyBoo

So excited for my boy to be here(hopefully) tomorrow. I've been checking the tracker like a paranoid mommy and he's in my sitting facility area... I worry he might be left sitting on the porch if nobody is home, though D: he should be okay. My family always puts packages inside and doesn't mess with them. And he's guaranteed DOA thank god. The seller had 100% positive feedback, luckily.