Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
View Poll Results: Am I crazy for making this RP thread?
Pffft! Of course not! 10 55.56%
...Maybe... 2 11.11%
Yeah... Very. 6 33.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2013, 12:56 AM   #1 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
The Betta Within - A Betta/Human RP :3

Hello, my fellow friends and forum...mates?

I've got this really crazy idea for a roleplay in the middle of the night... It's kinda like School for the Gifted and Betta Roleplay mixed together!

PLOT: We have all been friends for a while now. All with the same power- the power to transform into a betta fish, everytime we are covered in water! (See, I told you guys it's crazy.) Not only that, but we can also talk to bettas! Soon, we find out that there is someone threatening to compeletely wipe out every type of fish in the world. We'll have to stop the thing behind all this... and learn to control the betta within us! (Oh wow, I sound stupid!)

Well, here's the form. You can be any age 10-20, only 1 character per person, (if your character dies, feel free to make a replacement) and you have different names for your different form. (Example: someone named Kayla as a human could be named Moss as a betta... I dunno!)

Human form

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:

Betta form:

Name:
Color:
Tail type:

(The ones from human form such as age and personality are also transferred to your betta form)

Additional info (Both forms:)

Fears/Weaknesses:
Disorders/Deformities:
Other:

I can't think of anything else to add.

Anyway, I decided to add some rules:

1. No Mary sueing/ Gary stuing
2. No hogging all the attention all the time. A short while (Injury) is okay, tho.
3. You can't be a marble betta. I dunno why.
4. Let's try not to get banned... We've had enough rp-ers banned here, right?
5. HAVE FUN!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________

I'll get in first?

Human form

Name: Cynder (Yes, I meant to spell it that way)
Appearance: Black hair, usually tied in a ponytail. Left eye is blue, right eye is yellow. (Don't feel like adding clothing, and I can't think of anything else)
Personality: Kind and caring, will take a hit or sacrifice self for usually anyone.

Betta form:

Name: Whirlwind
Color: Sky-blue
Tail type: Combtail

Fears/Weaknesses: Blood, death. Will usually shut her eyes at the sight of blood, making her vulnerable to enemies at the time.
Disorders/Deformities: None
Other: Always feels a strange tinge when looking at (land) animals.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 10:00 AM   #2 
Perry the platypus

Name: Cynthia
Appearance: Curly brown hair, beautiful, brown eyes, just the prettiest girl around.
Personality: Very humorous, loves wolves, and has an unnerving connection with animals.

Betta form

Name: Katrina
Color: The prettiest color: Silver
Tail type: Crowntail.
Additional info (Both forms:) I am both beautiful when I'm a human and a betta.

Fears/Weaknesses: I'm not afraid of anything.
Disorders/Deformities: When I'm a betta, I'm a female crowntail but my fins looks like the males.
Other: Nope.

Last edited by Perry the platypus; 08-13-2013 at 10:11 AM.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 10:24 AM   #3 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
I just can't resist these role plays... lol it sounds sort of like H2O and I love that show, dorky as I may be.

Human form

Name: Jonathon
Appearance: always perfectly brushed black hair, dark blue eyes, normally wears something very fashionable
Personality: fashion savy, loves cats and fish and most quiet animals, generous, very orderly and neat

Betta form

Name: Ace
Color: royal blue butterfly
Tail type: Halfmoon

Fears/Weaknesses: afraid of heights, extremely terrified of dogs more than any other animal
Disorders/Deformities: nope
Other: nope

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 08-13-2013 at 10:28 AM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:16 PM   #4 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
We can start anytime we wanna. Also... i forgot to mention Cynder loves animals as well. I guess it is connected to her tinge?
Old 08-13-2013, 12:28 PM   #5 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Ok, just trying to set myself straight here... have they always known they had their powers or has it not happened yet?
Old 08-13-2013, 03:02 PM   #6 
Perry the platypus

Hm...I've always known my power, and you guys don't know yet??
Old 08-13-2013, 03:56 PM   #7 
Little Leaf

We all know that we have our betta powers.
Old 08-13-2013, 04:30 PM   #8 
Happyhobbit

Okey doke, thanks for telling me, I get confused really easily. I'll post first then! I forgot to add, he used to live by the beach, but he hated his powers, and left, and now lives in the city.

~~~Jonathon~~~
I happily kneel by my cat, Bubbles, as she laps up her water. " Isn't this much better? No crazy fish talking to me, and no beach in sight. With no beach, it's highly unlikely I'll change into... you know..." My voice trails off, and I sigh. I do miss my friends, but I like it here, and I'm not going back, I am not espicially found of being a freak. I get up, and throw on some clothes. A very nice combination today; my brand new designer khaki pants, with a nice plaid shirt I picked out espicially for the occasion, my job interview. I briskly walk out of my apartment, humming to myself. " Taxi!" I call. This is the life. I have been extremely careful, and haven't had an accident for a while now. I get in the taxi, and quickly make sure I look presentable. My little secret has gotten in the way of doing what I do best far too much in the past, but I will absolutely not let it ruin this oppurtunity for me!
Old 08-13-2013, 04:53 PM   #9 
Lotte

Another RP...must join.

Human form

Name: Eirawen
Appearance: Long, light Brown, nearly white hair, with bangs. Usually pulled into a Bohemian side bun. Forest Green eyes, pale skin. Thin upper body and slender figure.
Personality: Kind, Calm, can appear narcissistic at times. Trustworthy. Excessively confident.

Betta form:

Name: Tavern
Color: Opaque White
Tail Type: Veiltail

Fears/Weaknesses: Afraid of the dark and being alone. Physically weak.
Disorders/Deformities: N/A
Other: N/A
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 06:12 PM   #10 
Perry the platypus

By the way, my dogs follow wherever I go, whether its the vet, or the store.

~*Cynthia*~
As I put in the leash of my Border Collie dog, Coco, I notice a trembling, caramel colored, long - haired chihuahua standing outside. "Aw, you want to come with us?" I asked. The puny dog barked. "Alright, I'll name you Caramel." I bought Caramel a leash and collar, and I set out to the pond. "Go in the water, you know how to swim." The dogs nodded and jumped in. I dared not to jump in, but I did also. I felt an odd sensation and I started to breathe. "Why do I have this power?" I ask my dog as I started to flop in the water. I felt my legs tuning into a tail, my hands a fin. I watched as Coco and Caramel turned bigger. "Any more bettas here?!?!" I yell out to the unending swamp of water. Coco nudged me along as Caramel watched, saying something. Coco yelped in reply. I sped along, trying to find a betta.

Last edited by Perry the platypus; 08-13-2013 at 06:16 PM. Reason: :D

Tags
creepy, hovercraft food!~cynder, i aint creepy~cynder, i have a headache.~perry, i like spamming tags, im hungry~cynder