Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
View Poll Results: Am I crazy for making this RP thread?
Pffft! Of course not! 10 55.56%
...Maybe... 2 11.11%
Yeah... Very. 6 33.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2013, 06:46 PM   #11 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Jonathon~~~
I nod to the man in the front seat of the cab. " Thank you," I say politely, handing him some money. He grunts, then drives off. I smile, looking at the letters on a tall, modern building. The Rhythm of The Runway, its called. I straighten myself, and walk meekly into the building. My career as a fashion designer is getting closer and closer with each step! Oh, I know exactly what I'll do! I will design trademark suits, and hats, and pants, and- I stop my daydreaming, as I arrive to the front desk. " Hello.... I applied for a position here... and I believe my interview is about... now." I say, trying to sound professional. The woman at the front desk nods, and soon I find myself in a very trendy, geometrical looking room. A lady, with long, blond curly hair, and a slimming black sleeveless dress is sitting there, sipping some water. " Please come in." I nod, and she continues. " I understand you want a job here?" I nod. "That's right.." I say nervously. " Well, Johnny- can I call you Johnny?" I nod, and smile, though I'm sure it looked more like a grimace. I hate being called Johnny. " Ok, we just need you to answer a few questions. Would you like a glass of water?" she asks suddenly. I nod, and she pours me a glass. " So, do you have any experience with a profession like this?" I nod. " Oh, yes, I used to work in a-" I stop, looking in horror at my khaki pants, soaked with water. Not only are my best pair ruined... I gulp, and feel my hands turn to fins, scales grow on my skin. No... not now, please please please not now! I gasp for breath, flopping on the floor. The woman frowns. ".... I can't have an employee just running off like that. If he leaves, he doesn't get the job," Wait! I'm right here! Except I'm a fish! I gasp. That's not the worst problem now. I need water, I need it now!
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 08:40 PM   #12 
Perry the platypus

-Cynthia-
I watch as my dogs scoop me up in a culprit and bark, running. I glub, trying to say something. My dogs can sense something that most dogs can't sense. TROUBLE. They enter a fashion designer building. why there? I wonder. The dogs enter a room and I see a betta flopping on the floor.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 10:30 PM   #13 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
@perrytheplatypus; Actually, most animals CAN sense trouble.

~*Cynder*~

I'm in what seems to be the near the city, but just a few steps away. I notice 2 dogs running toward a building. Could those dogs be... Cynthia's dogs? I quickly follow them into a building- but arrive a little late, the dogs have already got there. I look around, and... to my horror, I see Jonathon in his betta form flopping on the ground. I look around quickly. I notice a cup and a pitcher of water. This is gonna be cold, but it'll work. I quickly grab the cup, fill it with water and scoop Jonathan up with my bare hands into the cup. He shivers. "I know this is cold... But it'll work for now." I whisper. I look at the dogs again and feel an indescribable feeling in the pit of my stomach. The dogs bark at me a few times. Yup, those dogs are Cynthia's.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:12 AM   #14 
Lotte

Forgot to add, Eirawen is wealthy.

▫Eirawen/Tavern▫
I sigh and glance up at my maid, Eressa.
"Whenever I finally get to go outside, there has to always be water nearby." I complain. "It's--" Suddenly, I begin to cough.
"Miss Eirawen, we must return to the estate, you are ill." She says calmly.
"No, I haven't seen any of my friends yet.." I pause, "I'm always ill," I whisper.
"You can follow me if you want," I say defiantly, before walking away.
I notice Cynder running into a high-fashion building.
"Is something wrong?" I think out loud, as I quickly enter one of my father's cars.
"Eressa, that building over there," I gesture urgently.
She nods and steps on the pedal, and before I know it, we arrive. I quickly run up the stairs, Eressa struggles to hold the parasol above my head. I enter to find Cynder, she's holding a pitcher and a cup. Inside the cup is Jonathon.
"What on earth--," I trip and face plant in a small puddle of water. Cynder quickly scoops me into the same cup as Jonathon.
"Good grief.." I say to Jonathon, facefinning (Facepalming fish style)
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:29 AM   #15 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~*Cynder*~

Eirawen, one of my friends, enters the room I'm in. "What on earth--," She trips and falls in a puddle of water, transforming into her betta form. I quickly put her in the same cup as Jonathon.
"Good grief..." She sighs, slapping her fin onto her face.
"I- I'm sorry. Can you all remember how to get back into your human form?" I ask, looking down at my feet. Ugh. This is the only cup I could find. Why can't we drink in something a bit BIGGER so if we transform into a betta, we could also swim around in THERE. No, wait. That makes me sound insane.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 08:05 AM   #16 
Bettagurl13

I'd kinda like to join in if that's okay.

Human form

Name: Lily-Rose
Appearance: Small girl with deep blue eyes and long black hair that is rather unkempt. Both her and all her clothes are covered in dirt.
Personality:Shy and reserved around people but absolutely loves animals.

Fears/Weaknesses: Being abandoned again.
Disorders/Deformities:
Other: Lily-Rose was kicked out by her family at a young age because of the whole turning into a fish thing.

Betta form:

Name: River
Color: Black body with a blue tail
Tail type:Double tail

Fears/Weaknesses: Easily frightened
Disorders/Deformities: N/A
Other: N/a
Bettagurl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:34 AM   #17 
Perry the platypus

Yeah, its Okay.
~*Katrina*~
I watch as Cynder comes and Scoops Johnathan And Eirawen, comes in.
I watch her as she trips into a puddle and turns into a betta. I signal to Cynder to put them in the same cup as me, for it is a lot bigger. I watch as John, as I like to call him, and Eirawen slide into my cup. The women looked mesmerized by the silver betta, which she had never seen before, and that she even had bettas in the room. I jumped out of the cup, flopped on the floor, drying myself. Then, I quickly turned Human again. "Well...what a pretty girl you are," The woman shook herself. "Thanks." I reply sweetly. The women smiles and I grab the cup from Coco's mouth and run outside to the hall. I pour the water out of the cup and dry off the two bettas. They turned normal. "I wish I've never had this deformity," I said. "Well, it is kinda different, but I really wish that is was something else that triggers my deformity." I sigh.

Last edited by Perry the platypus; 08-14-2013 at 09:38 AM.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 02:57 PM   #18 
Bettagurl13

~*Lily-Rose*~
Lily is sitting on a crate with a sandwich. While eating her breakfast she notices two dogs run into the fashion design building followed by a girl. She heads in through a side door and up to a small room and looks out the door. She is shocked to see two fish turn into people! Lily lets out a small shriek." Their like me!" she thought.
Bettagurl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 03:28 PM   #19 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Ace/Jonathon~~~
No, no NO! These stupid freak ability always ruins everything! Just once, just one eency weency time, I attempt to try to get the job of my dreams. And what do I get? A pathetic fish, flopping around on the floor. I feel someone toss me in a pitcher, and gasp. How in the world did Cynder get here? "I know this is cold... But it'll work for now." she says, noticing me shivering. " How did you get here?" I hiss. I do not want anything to do with these people, I thought I told them I was completely done with their way of life!"Good grief.." I hear a voice moan, and I turn to see Tavern. " UGH! WHY ARE YOU HERE? I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU DOLTS I NEVER WANTED TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I scream hysterically. I suddenly change back into human, and glare at all of them, my clothes and hair dripping wet. Great, just great! My outfit is ruined, I lost an oppurtunity of a lifetime, and I saw them again! I do not, repeat do NOT ever want to see them again. I stomp out of the building. I'm going home! At least then I'll look presentable!
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 03:37 PM   #20 
Mashiro

I'd like to join!

Human form

Name: Vanessa
Appearance: Long, straight black hair, wears black romantic goth clothes and thick black eyeliner
Personality: Melancholy, poetic and has a mean streak when crossed

Betta form:

Name: Sebastian
Color: Black Orchid
Tail type: Crowntail

Additional info (Both forms:)

Fears/Weaknesses: Fears falling in love and being far from water, even a glass of water makes her feel better
Disorders/Deformities: Depression
Other: When transformed into a betta, she changes gender to a male betta
Mashiro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
creepy, hovercraft food!~cynder, i aint creepy~cynder, i have a headache.~perry, i like spamming tags, im hungry~cynder