Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
View Poll Results: Am I crazy for making this RP thread?
Pffft! Of course not! 10 55.56%
...Maybe... 2 11.11%
Yeah... Very. 6 33.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-14-2013, 04:31 PM   #21 
Perry the platypus

Yeah, sure.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 04:53 PM   #22 
Lotte

▫Eirawen/Tavern▫

"UGH! WHY ARE YOU HERE? I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU DOLTS I NEVER WANTED TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" Ace screams.
"Excuse me?" I say flicking my caudal. "If we hadn't come, you'd be dead by now," I say, rolling my eyes.
"I-I'm sorry. Can you all remember how to get back into your human form?" Cynder stutters.
Katrina quickly moves into action and pours the water out of our cup, drying us off. We quickly return back to our human forms.
"I wish I've never had this deformity," she pauses, "Well, it is kinda different, but I really wish that it was something else that triggers my deformity." she sighs.
"Tell me about it," I say, standing up and brushing down my ruffled blouse. Jonathon quickly stomps out the door, without even saying goodbye. Geez, I'm sure the employers will understand. All of a sudden, I hear a small shriek..
"Their like me!"
I quickly turn around to find a small, unkempt looking girl at the door.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:01 PM   #23 
Perry the platypus

~*Cynthia*~
John stops out angrily, and I watch him go. "What did I just see?" The women growls. "N-nothing." I tried my best to hide my secret. Or maybe, ALL of our secrets. "You know your power is good for something when the time comes!!" I yell down the hall. The women asks if I want some water, I declined the offer, still trembling. "We have to try to get dry for a little while, then we can turn back into human again," I roll my eyes at Cynder. I turn, running down the hall with Coco and Caramel staggering to follow me. I run past Johnathan and get into a Taxi, still soaking wet. "North Drive, please," I say to the driver, handing him a $50. He steps on the pedal and we were rolling down the street. As soon as I stepped into the car, I was home. I shuddered, then got off and went inside. "No," I gasp as it starts to rain. "What the HECK!?!?" I ran inside, perfectly un-pelted by the rain. The sky was clear minutes ago. I play on my iPad, hoping to forget this day. I never will, I never will... Repeated the voice inside my head.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:03 PM   #24 
rubinthebetta

Must. Join. RP. (If that's alright with you guys)

Human form:

Name: Rebecca (Becca)
Appearance: She's sort of small for her age and tan with wavy brown hair that reaches her waist and brown eyes. Wears big blue/brown glasses, white tiger t-shirt, jean shorts, and flip-flops.
Personality: smart, a good writer and artist, a bit shy, but really funny once you get to know her, loves books

Betta form:

Name: Pearl
Color: pearly white with blue tipped fins and blue eyes
Tail type: Delta Tail

Additional info (Both forms:)

Fears/Weaknesses: doesn't like gory stuff
Disorders/Deformities: None
Other: has a loyal pet dog named Kansas
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:06 PM   #25 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
"You know your power is good for something when the time comes!!" Cynthia calls after her. I mimic her in a high pitched under my breath. What's wrong with them? I have no place in society anymore, therefore I must go home, and lie on the couch, sobbing, while eating candy with high fructose corn syrup, and artificial flavors, while Bubbles will sit on my lap. Normally, I wouldn't eat like that, but I need comfort food. I go home, and instead, eat while drawing a new outfit. I frown. " Oh no... the collar is much too high, it looks simply dreadful... and that shade of green with the pink... looks like someone barfed on it... oh, woe is me, Bubbles!" I moan, crumpling up the drawing. I go over the T.V and switch the channels, bored. I feel slightly bad about what I did to my friends back there, but they deserved all of it!
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:17 PM   #26 
Perry the platypus

~*Cynthia*~
I watch as the rain pours down the windows. Ugh, I met John, try to make him comfortable, but what do I get in return? Being yelled at in the face. I slap myself, scratching my face and I laid down on my couch.
Old 08-14-2013, 05:25 PM   #27 
Bettagurl13

~*Lily-Rose*~
Lily looks slightly afraid. From what you can see of the room she has probably been living there.
"You turn into bettas too? I...I always thought...I was the only one."
Bettagurl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 05:46 PM   #28 
rubinthebetta

Can Rebecca be 16 instead? Thanks.
**Rebecca**
I'm walking my dog when I trip and fall into a deep puddle of muddy water on the sidewalk. "Dang it!" I shout just before I land in the water. I feel myself shrinking. All of a sudden the murky water surrounds me. I thrash about when I hear a voice beside me. "Don't worry, I'll get you out of here," it assures me. I feel a fin brush mine, guiding me towards the edge of the puddle. It pushes me onto the sidewalk. "Thanks," I say. I look around but nobody's there. With a start of surprise, I look down at my hands. I must have turned back into a human. My dog is tearing down the sidewalk, though. "Kansas!" I say. I take off running after her. I see her pink leash trailing behind her as it disappears into a building. I grab it and skid to a stop. I see all of my friends there. Wait...isn't this the fashion building? I must've come in the other entrance. Kansas sits at my feet and I say, "Um...hi?" I try to smile.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 06:12 PM   #29 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Jonathon~~~
I sigh. Bubbles looks at me curiously, cocking her white head. " No Bubbles. I can't play now," I say, burying myself under blankets, after hours of moaning and sobbing. The persian gives me a defiant look, then jumps on the phone. " BUBBLES! GET DOWN!" I yell, but she dialed some random number, pressing her paws on each one, as if it amused her greatly. 610- 447-0823 I frown. Who in the blazes is that? I sigh, then pick up the phone anyway. " I'm sorry, I think I dialed the wrong number..." I say, trying not to sound choked. " Hello. I'm Dr. Zale. You must be the new employee at our beach resort." A calm male voice says. " I- what... no, I think you're mixed up, sir, I just called the wrong-" " Then it's settled. Be at Miami Beach within a week." I blink, then start to say something, then realizing he hung up, sigh. I look at Bubbles. She licks her paws innocently, and I sigh. What do I have to lose? " Bubbles, we're going to Miami."
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 06:29 PM   #30 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
~*Cynder*~

Suddenly, there's a big commotion here, and everyone starts to leave. I stay for a while, then exit... But as soon as I step outside, I feel a drop of rain on my nose. Thankfully, it wasn't enough to turn me into my betta form. I run back into the building and stare out one of the windows. I look closely as the raindrops fall. Suddenly, time seems to slow down. I watch the raindrops fall slowly. Then, everything goes back to normal. I blink rapidly a few times. A pang of realization hits me. Those raindrops were... GREEN! I run to the exit and outstretch my hand. a few raindrops hit it. I feel a strange burning sensation where the raindrops hit my hand. I quickly shake them off and the burning stops. "This rain... It's not normal..."
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
creepy, hovercraft food!~cynder, i aint creepy~cynder, i have a headache.~perry, i like spamming tags, im hungry~cynder