Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-14-2013, 10:37 AM   #1 
Rocketships

Holiday/Time of Year Themed Tanks

Hello! So yesterday I saw that PetSmart had these ADORABLE Halloween themed ornaments for fish made by Top Fin. I thought about getting some to have in Bruce's tank from now until October to make his tank a bit festive (I love Halloween!).
Then I wondered how many of you did this for your tanks, too? I would love to see pictures of any Holiday and/or Seasonal themed tanks you guys might have. :)

I'm going to pick up some of those Halloween ornaments today and will take pictures soon!

If anyone is interested they are carrying:

5$
Candy Corn Cave Ornament
Haunted House (not a cave, sadly)
Pumpkin Head Cave

3$:
Witch Mermaid
Scarecrow/Pumpkin Scuba Diver
RIP Underwater Gravestone
Trick or Treat Bag

I know I'm missing one of the 3$ ones, I can't for the life of me remember what it was. haha.
Rocketships is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 11:52 AM   #2 
April0684

That's a really great idea! I have never thought of doing that before. I love Halloween too, it's my favorite holiday! I can't wait to see your pics!
April0684 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:07 PM   #3 
cowboy

My mom just got the pumpkin head. After I got over the "what the heck are you doing" I realized it was indeed kinda different and unique.
cowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:27 PM   #4 
GinjaHaZ

That's an amazing idea! I love Halloween as well! My friends and I have a 5yr tradition of carving pumpkins, going to as many haunted houses as possible, and eating at IHOP afterwards. lol If I have some money to spare after setting up my 10gal this weekend, I'll get something..Probably the candy corn and pumpkin head caves. :) Thanks for the price ranges.
GinjaHaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 09:13 AM   #5 
sarah13

so cool Halloween is my 4yr anniversary with my fiance and my favorite holiday love the idea can't wait to see all the cool tanks thank you for sharing!
sarah13 is offline   Reply With Quote