Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-24-2013, 02:20 PM   #11 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Aaron~~~
I hear a rustling in the bushes, and turn around. " Who's.. who's there?" I say, trying not to sound frightened. Out here it really looks a lot different... filthy streets, and very shady looking people, some not looking human. I walk cautiously towards the bush, wondering what was in it.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:40 PM   #12 
lillyandquigly

*Merila*
"Stay back human.." I hiss backing further into the bush. "You have no business here," With that I get up and run into the woods, hoping the human doesn't follow me.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 07:32 PM   #13 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Aaron~~~
"Stay back human.." a feminine voice hisses. I back away."You have no business here," she snarls, and runs off towards the woods, with surprising speed. I catch a quick glance of her, and gasp. She's an elf, you can tell by her slender frame, though she seems much more well built than most, and she haves the elegant pointed ears which elves have. She seems younger, whoever she is. Like all elves, she's breathtakingly beautiful, with long curly brown hair, with golden streaks, full lips, and deep, proud blue eyes. " Wait!" I call running after her, and follow her through the streets, trying to keep my hood pulled over my head, as I shove people aside to get to her. I pant, and look around desperatly. It's useless. I've lost her, whoever she is.
Old 08-24-2013, 09:06 PM   #14 
lillyandquigly

*Merila*
"Wait!" The boy calls. I keep on running, once I lose him, however, I circle back. I watch him, his shoulders slump, and his lip gets this adorable little pout on it. Maybe he's not as bad as the others. "What is it," I say softly.
Old 08-25-2013, 07:31 AM   #15 
Happyhobbit

~~~Aaron~~~
I growl in frustaration. It's not fair, I never would have lost her if I could run more! " What is it?" a soft voice says, and I realize it was the elf. I turn to her, surprised. " Uh, well-" I'm interupted by a large mob chasing a man down the street. He pushes me aside, and I fall to the ground. " Watch it," I say angrily, dusting myself off as I get up.
~~~Flynn~~~
I look towards Mora's direction, and wink at her, and she rolls her eyes, and I watch, satisfied, as she starts to take vaulables from people's pockets. Now I need to play my part. " Are you ready to see the stunning magic abilties of Augustus the Great!?" I say with a flourish, adding a charming grin for good measure. Someone from the crowd suddenly speaks up. " Hey... where's my watch?" " My ring! It's gone!" " You thief, I want my money back!" I grin, and jump off the stage, and do what I always do when the audience gets like this. I run. Mora catches up with me, and growls. " This is all your fault!" she snarls. I shrug. " Someone wasn't nearly focused enough on what she was doing," I say. She turns red. " I do the most important part of the operation!" she yells, as we turn a corner. " Uh huh. Well, you clearly don't have my good looks, my incredible street smarts, or my amazing show stopping talent," I say with a smirk. She gives me a murderous look. " I'm finished with this! I'm going to find a job where I can get some respect!" the girl mumbles, as she dashes the oppisite direction. Oh, well. She was getting to be a drag, anyway. I bump into someone, and look behind. Oh, no... the mob's getting closer. He says something in a harsh tone, and I don't respond. I turn a corner, to see a big, buff man holding a crow bar, who I recognized from my audience. " You stole my money," he growls, and I smile. " And your surprised? Look around you, pal. You better get used to this if your not, and after all, you know what they say. Finder's keepers," I say with a chuckle.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:42 AM   #16 
rubinthebetta

May I join?

Name: Becca
Race: elf
Appearance: long dark brown hair, deep blue eyes, slender, small
Outfit: ragged shorts and a dark blue tank top
Personality: sneaky, smooth, trickster, good ally
Other: good with weapons
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:52 AM   #17 
lillyandquigly

Hey Rubin do you want to have our elves be sisters?
*Merila*
I lean down and help the human up. "What is it you wanted human?" I asked. "Hurry, I don't have much time." In the sunlight my hair will change to blonde, and then all of the humans will notice me for sure, I can't let that happen.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:35 AM   #18 
Happyhobbit

Of course you can join, rubin! The more the merrier!
Old 08-26-2013, 03:04 PM   #19 
Happyhobbit

~~~Aaron~~
"What is it you wanted human?" the elf says, an annoyed edge in her voice. I look at her hair, as it changes to a luminous golden."Hurry, I don't have much time." she adds. Suddenly embarassed, I say nothing for a moment. Why did I follow her? The nurses often gushed about the elves' beauty, how different they were from the dark elves. Was it her beauty that made me follow her? " I um, wanted to know your name," I say cautiously.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:27 PM   #20 
Silverbeam

haha haha... Ok so I know I haven't posted anything buttt I want to make a second character then I will start, ok? Mkay!

Name (full): laulu henki kolibri (Laula for short) (Translation: Hummingbird song spirit, laulu= song)
Race: Spirit. (Spirit of the hummingbird)
Appearance: Wears golden and mauve gown made from flower petals, face is part hummingbird (I'll post a pic, I know I'm getting ahead of myself but I already drew her...) Pale whitish skin, Multi colored hair, Blue eyes
Outfit: See above ^^
Personality: Leaderly, kind yet moody (don't get on her bad side), powerful
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote