Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-26-2013, 08:48 PM   #21 
Silverbeam

Ok this is the best I could get, now imagine her with crystal blue eyes and more colored hair and white skin. I actually drew her but my computers stupid so here's the digital version.
Attached Images

Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:13 PM   #22 
rubinthebetta

Sure, lillyandquigly!
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 01:22 PM   #23 
rubinthebetta

**Becca**
I'm walking through the forest as usual when I hear voices. I pinpoint the direction and hide in a bush nearby, fingering the dagger at my waist. I hear Merila snap, "Hurry, I don't have much time." Who is she talking to? I try to tiptoe to another bush closer to Merila when a twig snaps beneath my feet. A human boy looks at me and I slowly step back, drawing my dagger out. "What is he doing here and why are you two talking? You know what the others will say if they find out you didn't get him away," I say to Merila, gesturing to the human with my dagger. The sharp edge glitters in the coming sunlight. I will use it if I must.
Old 08-27-2013, 04:25 PM   #24 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Aaron~~~
I stare at the elf's blade, frozen in fear. is that dagger meant for me? My eyes stay focused on the weapon. I was never hurt in my small, stuffy room, take away the operations that probably did absolutely nothing. My father was simpky suing wishful thinking. I would die young, and that was that. But that's behind me now, I took the antidote anyway. Let's hope life here isn't always like this. I think nervously to myself
An
Name: Seregion
Race: dark elf. oh, yes.
Appearance: like all dark elves in this world, he has greyish black skin, and pointed ears, long scar running across his face, steel blue eyes, long black hair
Outfit: he used to be wearing armor, and more better looking clothes, but now wears a simple dark tunic, and black boots
Personality: sullen, though soft hearted, extremely stubborn, somewhat bossy
Other: youngest son of the king of the dark elves, refuses to give in to his true nature as a dark elf: cruel, uncaring,and a need for dominance
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 08:08 PM   #25 
rubinthebetta

**Becca**
The human's eyes focus on my dagger in fear and I notice for the first time how young he his. Certainly not young enough to be wandering this deep in the woods alone. My narrowed eyes scanned him carefully. He was the frailest human I'd ever seen. And probably the most gullible. If it had been a dark elf in disguise that came upon him, he'd be a goner. But maybe not. Despite all of my training to stay away from humans, I was drawn to this one, and not to hurt him. I cock my head and peer at the watery gray eyes in front of me. Swift as a flash I put my dagger in my pocket and say, "I'm Crow. Nice to meet you." Elves never give their real names to anyone. It's considered...well, dangerous, to tell the truth. I stick my hand out to the boy. If I can trust him enough, maybe I'll tell him my real name later. It all depends.

Okay, now I'm gonna make another character!
Name: Niro
Race: dark elf
Appearance: pointy ears, blackish-grayish skin, deep amber (almost black) eyes, long straight black hair
Outfit: black tunic with super dark purple sash, black capri legging-type shorts
Personality: Bossy, quick, brutal, fighter
Other: She has a shadow sword, a broadsword that is made of shadows and darkness. She is a warrior.

Last edited by rubinthebetta; 08-27-2013 at 08:16 PM. Reason: Spelling errors. XD
Old 08-28-2013, 03:21 PM   #26 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Seregion~~~
I silently walk around the castle grounds, careful not to bump into any of my older brothers. There are four of us: Arion, Skerren, Turion, and me, the youngest. Arion is very ambitious, strong, and has excellent military might. I think bitterly to myself. Turion can worm his way out of anything with negotiation, and Arion is admired for his cleverness and strategy. Then there's me. The reject, the unwanted, and my brothers make sure I know that perfectly well. I scowl at the thought, and I suddenly hear a high, desperate scream. Curious, I walk towards the direction of the noise, and and unsurprised to see another prisoner of war. Day after day, prisoners are taken to this spot, and executed. I hated seeing man after man being slaughtered mercilessly, experiencing a long, painful, agonizing death, and none other performed the job then Arion, a gleeful look in his eyes. but it's different this time. He grips his weapon, looking as happy as ever to send an innocent human of to death, but this is no man. I stare at the small, whimpering shape. Arion is going to kill a child! Rage fills me, and as soon as he lowers his sword, I clash mine against his. " STOP!" I scream. Arion looks at me, frowning slightly, comprehending what I said. the blundering idiot probably would take a few hours to get what happened, if not the constant reminder of my sword against his. He frowns slightly, as if I'm ruining a great game of his. " Why, brother... surely you know this is necessary," he says. " Hurting a small child is not " neccassary!" I yell, though removing my sword. He grins, showing gleaming, sharp, white teeth. Hours later, I find myself forced to be kneeling before the king, as he sits upon his throne. He gives me a grim look. " As one of us, it is important not to ruin our... ritual, Seregion." I stare at the ground, refusing to meet his eyes, " I will never be one of you," I murmer softly. He chuckles. " But you are, Seregion. Your true side simply needs time to show itself," he says. I think back to defending the young human child. I probably did nothing for her, of course they would kill her anyway, no matter what I did or said. I look up at him, confused. " Let him go, have him leave the castle," he says finally. What? Did I just here him right? Suddenly it hits me. This isn't good, possibly worse then staying here with the other princes and the king. Beyond our ever growing land, they will have all rights to slaughter me, and the citizens of Avenia surely won't let a dark elf live among them... espicially if that dark elf is a prince.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:55 PM   #27 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Alright a dagger and what is even worse you may have to use it.... that s not very Family Friendly, how many times do we have to say No Violence in the RP games ! I am close to closing this down this thread !
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 02:55 PM   #28 
Happyhobbit

Ok, sorry you're right. I'll try to keep stuff like that out of my posts.
Old 08-29-2013, 03:02 PM   #29 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Maybe less descriptive..
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 03:06 PM   #30 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Thank you Happy Hobbit and Olympia great idea
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote