Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-03-2013, 02:48 PM   #31 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
whew, sorry I haven'y posted in a while. Fishies have been keeping me really busy!

~~~Aaron~~~
The other elf seemingly hesitates for a moment, then reaches out her hand. "I'm Crow. Nice to meet you." she says. I stare at it for a moment, then shake it. " Aaron," I say cautiously.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 03:31 PM   #32 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Flynn~~~
I move my way out of the market, trying to avoid the crowds. I sniff the air, then frown. I'm really getting tired of these disgusting streets. One would think even a disowned prince would make Avenia more sanitary. I suddenly spot two elves, then cock my head. Interesting... aren't they supposed to be fighting against their dark cousins in the war, or at least put to work in the mines? I grin. The two of them are really quite beautfiul, it will be a shame but... turning in elves equals cash, and I live for cash. I stride up to them, and give them a charming smile. " Hello ladies..." I say smoothly, then suddenly see a pale, thin boy giving me a suspicious look. " And our little gentleman here," I add quickly, briefly patting him on the head, though not giving him much thought.
Old 09-13-2013, 02:57 PM   #33 
Happyhobbit

~~~Seregion~~~
The guards shove me past screaming crowds of my people.They throw rocks, pebbles, anything they can find at me. Even a tomato soars through the air and smacks my face with a splat. I refuse to show any emotions, solemly staring ahead. Like I care what these elves think. I will never be like them anyway, I want to get away. Or do I? This is my home... this is my... family. I push the thoughts away. Family isn't supposed to mock you, scorn you. I will never belong to the king. Soon, I find myself in a place I've never seen before, far from the dark elve's boarders. I'm in a forest, with tall trees. Everywhere I look, I see green. And colors. So many colors... blossoms in bright shades of blues,pinks, and yellows surround me. I snort. Better than "home," but way too cheesy looking. " Oh how pretty," I snarl, then suddenly hear a small voice. " Hey! Watch it, will you!?" an angry voice screams. I look around, seeing nothing. " Who's there?" I say cautiously. I really don't want any humans to see me... I don't want trouble or bloodshed, but I will fight if I have too. " Look lower, smart guy!" The small voice says again. I look down, to see a small bug, maybe some type of grasshopper? I stare at it for a second. I've seen my share of talking animals, but no insects... " Well? Move your boot already!" the grasshopper things says, annoyance in his voice. " You almost crushed me there, and- AAAGGHHH!" he screams suddenly, staring at me with such a look of terror, I back away. He leaps into a bush, shivering. " A d-d-ark elf!" he whispers, cowering among the leefy greens.
And with that, I give you... Kevin!
Name: Kevin
Age: uh... well... adult? I don't know how long a grasshopper lives, sorry guys
Race: ( dark elf, pixie, ect.) grasshopper
Appearance: tan, with some green on his legs
Outfit: NA
Personality: Headstrong, demanding, often easily decieved, though he can be very helpful sometimes
Other: he has a very good image of himself: rather than a small grasshopper, he likes to think of himself as a strong, handsome man. However, he is very easily scared.