Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-19-2013, 06:34 PM   #21 
Abawhite2021

Ok, i'll keep it up then. I did shut his filter off since last night he was struggling to swim under it and near it Last night i felt like the filter was touring him and he's built himself a a little bubble nest. if the tank didnt need to cycle i'd keep the filter off for good but i can't forever.

I also came from for a 12 hour day at work but before i did i checked the dollar tree. No luck with the terra-cotta pots. I'll see if a local pet store has any before i put the filter back on. I want to keep him away from the current. I also wanted to let you know that near the hurt part of his fins i can see a thin white membrane. I'll assume thats the fin trying to heal itself..which if it is i'm releaved to see it . I feel hopeful but cacious and i'll see how things go
Abawhite2021 is offline   Reply With Quote