Betta Fish Forum banner

so sad

2K views 30 replies 5 participants last post by  MrVampire181 
#1 ·
i had to clean out my breeding tank thus destroying jacks nest. got rid of the algea though, i hope he builds another nest quickly

#3 ·
My male started his nest and I cleaned the tank, he'll just build a new one. Don't worry.

#4 ·
i know im just so excited i really want to have lots of little fry!!!and now that my brine shrimp are here im really going crazy, oh yea MrVampire how do you put the baby brine shrimp in with your fry, i know i cant just dump them in there with all that salt, and how many times a day should i feed them?

#5 ·
I extract them with a turkey baster. I love brine shrimp because you can control how much food goes in the tank. I feed my fry twice a day, others as many as four times a day. To be safe only feed them twice a day with a few squirts of shrimp, BUT, do so gently.

#6 ·
okay :D

#10 ·
It's harder than it looks but if done properly it can be awesome :)

#11 ·
jack is back to building a nest, so i moved him back into the breeding tank because voodoo has been in there for a while and not built a nest. so cross your fingers :D but im gonna give omega red a little break she seems a little stessed, being so close the the boys trying to break down the walls of her tank.

#12 ·
Good Luck :))))!!!!!!

#13 ·
i think my fish dont like to build nests in anything bigger than a 5 gallon tank

#15 ·
this will be my first attempt so im not the right person to ask, MrVampire on the other hand know ALot, i went back and read threw all the previous post on the breeding portion, and i read alot eles where. so talk to him and then read lots.

#16 ·
Yop I'm a genious. lol. :p

#17 ·
now now lets not get big headed

#18 ·
Fine :((. :p

#20 ·
Mr Vampire does have ezperience so he would be a good person to ask. It takes a lot of reading and researxh before jumping into breeding. I believe someone once said read and research until your brain hurts. lol
That was me too :p

#22 ·
Well I have good news :)

Yesterday I bought a compatible, halfmoon for my new double tail female :)))))))

WAIT it gets better...THE SELLER GAVE ME A SECOND FEMALE :)))))

#24 ·
He's in his jar and flares SOOO much. I'm glad I got him when I did :))

#26 ·
shut up you with all your luck and success :( my fish all seem pissed at me, they're like "no i dont want to make a bubble nest, i hate you"

#27 ·
Try spawning them on a full moon or on a rainy day...

#29 ·
I hear it does work.

Bettas are weird :p ...

#30 ·
really? well i doubt itll rain again for a while but i can try the full moon thing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.